Somali Dad teaches Son to drive

Funniest post I’ve seen all day. That’s what my future looks like. I’m going to record videos of my dad teaching me how to drive this summer. Lol.

Nothing worse than teenage new drivers on the road, especially when they're Asian. I got t-boned by a teenage, Asian new driver not too long ago. Instead of hitting the brake after hitting me, she kept pushing on the gas. I thought she was a hitman. I had PTSD for a few months so bad that I took public transportation to work and walked to get my groceries.

:gucciwhat:

My dad made me do driving school before I was allowed to drive his car (with him in the passenger seat) only a few times before he told me to get my own hoopty.

:mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nothing worse than teenage new drivers on the road, especially when they're Asian. I got t-boned by a teenage, Asian new driver not too long ago. Instead of hitting the brake after hitting me, she kept pushing on the gas. I thought she was a hitman. I had PTSD for a few months so bad that I took public transportation to work and walked to get my groceries.

My dad made me do driving school before I was allowed to drive his car (with him in the passenger seat) only a few times before he told me to get my own hoopty.

CTFU!!!! I can't breathe

Exodus

Alienist

Who on SSPOT hired an Asian to assassinate @Western4Life?

My money's on @Basra :samwelcome:

Trending