Somali dad South Korean mom tiktok

What? I'm part ajnabi yet i look entirely like an ajnabi you don't seem to understand how half somalis can look.
Are you illiterate? That’s what I am arguing for. How embarrassing is it for you to have a child that doesn’t resemble you in the slightest. A random man could be stood next to your child & people are more like to believe he is the father than YOU.

So because they don't look like their dad, you somehow believe it's not their bio child. Despite a lot of half somalis looking fully ajnabi.
Damn I pray for your miskeen soul, all a girl has to do is claim her genes are stronger so that she can pass her affair baby as yours.

Do you have any proof? I'm going to be blunt if you ever marry an ajnabi your kids will look most likely entirely ajnabi walaal
I will be smart about I would just get with an ajnabi who has a similar colour & phenotype to me. So my kids can still look like me.

The entire family is mixed dads side is mixing too much we even got Serbia 😂
IMG_0220.jpeg
IMG_0221.jpeg

Honestly, marry who you actually like/love. A bit of a spicy opinion, but who really cares that much about said stuff. This world is finite after all, but then again i'm mixed i don't have any real ethnic obligation so i get it
I get where you are coming from but that ‘who cares about things said’ is what men married to 🌽 stars say.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
I get where you are coming from but that ‘who cares about things said’ is what men married to 🌽 stars say.
It should be a national crime to be wedding a cornstar والعياذ بالله 🤮🤮🤮

NidarNidar

Punisher
Just face the reality of it. You are dark people in disguise, and when you mix, your genes reveal a surprise. Most mixed Somalis don't favour that side, let alone Black, no matter how hard you try to scour the web for the darkest, most Somali-passing ones you can find to prove some point of phenotypical dominance. You are delusional by choice at this stage because you should already know this. Also, the whole that can't be their kid trope is a little old.
When the Eurasian caked into the Somali genome pops out :sass2:

If you marry any person that isn't mixed with Africans in Eurasia, your child will be 70% Eurasian DNA( 20% carried from you and the rest from the other parent) and only 30% Ancestral East African.

Trending