Somali dad South Korean mom tiktok

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
she looks no parts Somali why are Somali genes so weak? SubhanAllah this alone deters me from even thinking of marrying ajnabi :damn:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
she’s beautiful but looks filipino, somali ma ahaa
Just like you said that video has deterred me from marrying an Ajnabi I can’t imagine dealing with the pain of my child not being considered Somali because they don’t have abtirsi and not passing as somali it’s too much for me :deadpeter: :bell:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Is she sure that's her real father?
Just face the reality of it. You are dark people in disguise, and when you mix, your genes reveal a surprise. Most mixed Somalis don't favour that side, let alone Black, no matter how hard you try to scour the web for the darkest, most Somali-passing ones you can find to prove some point of phenotypical dominance. You are delusional by choice at this stage because you should already know this. Also, the whole that can't be their kid trope is a little old.

Just face the reality of it. You are dark people in disguise, and when you mix, your genes reveal a surprise. Most mixed Somalis don't favour that side, let alone Black, no matter how hard you try to scour the web for the darkest, most Somali-passing ones you can find to prove some point of phenotypical dominance. You are delusional by choice at this stage because you should already know this. Also, the whole that can't be their kid trope is a little old.
I'm just in disbelief. She looks absolutely nothing like her father.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
What? I'm part ajnabi yet i look entirely like an ajnabi you don't seem to understand how half somalis can look.
Half African Americans are hit or miss tbh.

Some can pass as somali but the rest just look African American. Especially if their African American parent looked very bantu.