Somali culture is inherently inferior

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might take a while. Have a seat.

To proceed:

If you were to actually explore the dynamics of Somali culture, it's pretty clear that we are inferior to every culture except (perhaps, just perhaps) sub Saharan African culture. I'll make my case. All the fake pride aside.

It's a phenomen that is inescapable, from the Somali wadaad delivering sermons in the Mosque to the drug dealer supplying the local borough. From the Somalian twerking on social media to the pseudo nationalist donning 'Somali' attire and exhibiting typical platitudes. I've somewhat figured out something common in all of the divergence I pointed out above. They all exhibit an inherent inferiority that I believe stems from Somali culture itself.

For example, the 'Somali wadaad'. Reading and studying recent and post colonial Somali history, one thing always caught my attention. The swift and unchallenged penetration of non native religious ideologies that have made its way to Somalia in recent years.
By the time that the Somali identity was formed many centuries ago, it was known to all, far and wide, that to be Somali was to be a Sunni Ash'ari in theology, Shafi'i in Jurisprudence and Sufi (mainly Qadiri) as making up the religious establishment. Somalis are one of a few unique example in the world, in which they wholeheartedly accepted Islam as a religion without ever being colonised by Arabs or being defeated in conflict.

Fast forward.... A few students who were sponsored by the Saudi government to finish their studies (Wahhabism/Salafism) in Saudi Arabia, came along and when they returned to Somalia almost supplanted the foundations of something which existed for over a 1000 years where in other Muslim countries, the prevalent superior cultures would have made this penetration almost impossible. Somalia/Somaliland is one of the few, if not only countries/regions in the Muslim World in which the religious sector was successfully monopolised by a foreign ideology that was born in 18th century Arabia.
The reason? An inferiority embedded within Somali culture. Anything foreign to our own or anything is superior, better and greater (early conclusion). Is it then a surprise to see, that to be a great Muslim (Wahhabi), you should preferably wear Saudi cultural attire? Like a shimagh or a bisht? How many modern Somali Islamic scholars have you seen wearing native East African attire? A point of contemplation, I hope.

The Somalian is also a product of an inferior culture, the Somali culture. She is not prized, valued or even loved in the culture that she was born into (Somali women were nothing more than something to be dispensed with, she can be kidnapped or sold for a 100 camels). She senses her devalued state in society, so by nature, the Somalian desires every man other than her own (anyone/thing that can value her) and with good reason. An English colonialist once noted:
"Somali women prefer amourette with foreigners... for indeed the stranger filleth the eye".

It is also a recurring generational inheritance. The Somalian is influenced by her uncouthed, undesirable ascendant i.e 'mother'. The mother is on the phone 24/7, badmouthing her husband or most likely, ex husband, in front of the children, downlplaying her role in ruining her own marriage (she probably wasn't a good wife) until the children grew up to be, guess what? Yep, s and drug dealers. It is no surprise that an English colonialist once said: "Somali women are neither loved nor respected by their children". This is the product of Somali culture. Inherently, the majority of Somali women believe deep down, that any man is better than a Somali man. In her simple and feeble mind (which doth not exist a grain of intelligence), she elopes with an ex-con, criminal and undesirable non Somali with the justification that Somali boys are 'not doing well' in life... Alas for the .

The Somali drug dealer is nothing more than the send out boy (in majority of cases). He often does the dirty work which carries all the risks of potential harm whilst his slave master is opening up businesses on the high street. A combination of low intelligence and an inherent level of inferiority. He knows his place. He doesn't complain because he realises that he is nothing more than a cotton picker. Compare him to the Somali wadaad who when he sees an Arab Shaykh trembles with awe and opens the doors and encourages him to 'lead' the Prayer, simply because he is Arab, he must be more religious, more pious and more devout than us i.e. Black African Somalis. Both are struck down by the same disease despite the divergence in profession and lifestyle. The same can be said about the Somali 'politician', the Somali 'atheist', the 'BLM' crew, the 'LGBT' Somalis, the Somali 'Salafists' and religious community. They, despite their differeng views and ideologies, have much more in common with eachother which is that their ideology has been influenced primarily by their experience and culture as 'Somalis' as opposed to other communities who are influenced by a plethora of different experiences, many being secondary in nature.
Whether he is a Somali warlord who commands bravery against another Somali community but is humbled by a foreign leader (insert name), or a Somali gangster who builds his reputation fighting other Somalis but dare not venture against non Somali gangs or a Somali 'politician' who sells Somalia's assets to foreign powers to Somali tribal 'elders' who compete with eachother as to who can be a greater servant to the Queen or King lauding over them.... It's very fascinating to come to the conclusion that they all are in fact the same.

In conclusion, Somali culture is inherently inferior to superior cultures like Arab, Asian, European cultures, an inherent level of inferiority has transformed Somali culture into something extremely fluid, a subconscious realisation that if it's 'Somali' or originally 'Somali', it's inferior and thus it has come to pass. Accept it. Embrace it. Acknowledge it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
"Somali women prefer amourette withforeigners... for indeed the stranger filleth the eye".
Who said this? Searched and found nothing.

@Cauli

I do agree with you to a certain level that any culture that produces, anarchy, poverty, constantly begging others for aid is 'inferior' and requires a massive overhaul, but I can't distinguish the serious part (some examples were fabulous) and the comical ones. Which 'Somali' group (you pigeonholed some) did you fit within this 'inferior culture'? Waiting for Part 2.

"Somali women prefer amourette withforeigners... for indeed the stranger filleth the eye".
Who said this? Searched and found nothing.

"As a general rule Somali women prefer amourettes with strangers, following the well-known Arab proverb, “The new comer filleth the eye.” In cases of scandal, the woman’s tribe revenges its honour upon the man. Should a wife disappear with a fellow-clansman, and her husband accord divorce, no penal measures are taken, but she suffers in reputation, and her female friends do not spare her. Generally, the Somali women are of cold temperament, the result of artificial as well as natural causes: like the Kafirs, they are very prolific, but peculiarly bad mothers, neither loved nor respected by their children. The fair sex lasts longer in Eastern Africa than in India and Arabia: at thirty, however, charms are on the wane, and when old age comes on they are no exceptions to the hideous decrepitude of the East."

Richard Burton, First footsteps in East Africa

I paraphrased the quote in my initial post.

@Cauli

I do agree with you to a certain level that any culture that produces, anarchy, poverty, constantly begging others for aid is 'inferior' and requires a massive overhaul, but I can't distinguish the serious part (some examples were fabulous) and the comical ones. Which 'Somali' group (you pigeonholed some) did you fit within this 'inferior culture'? Waiting for Part 2.

@AussieHustler

I am a completely disenfranchised man.

Me and @CaliTedesse are now Ethiopians. Why dont you join us?

and thats 150yrs ago by a beaten wounded Brit who been there couple months at most.

Persona non grata who came with his preconceived superiority complx and we running away with it.

he is no important. stupid africans !

Last edited:
"As a general rule Somali women prefer amourettes with strangers, following the well-known Arab proverb, “The new comer filleth the eye.” In cases of scandal, the woman’s tribe revenges its honour upon the man. Should a wife disappear with a fellow-clansman, and her husband accord divorce, no penal measures are taken, but she suffers in reputation, and her female friends do not spare her. Generally, the Somali women are of cold temperament, the result of artificial as well as natural causes: like the Kafirs, they are very prolific, but peculiarly bad mothers, neither loved nor respected by their children. The fair sex lasts longer in Eastern Africa than in India and Arabia: at thirty, however, charms are on the wane, and when old age comes on they are no exceptions to the hideous decrepitude of the East."

Thanks for the source
Damn harsh words. What else did he say about Somalis?

Thanks for the source
Damn harsh words. What else did he say about Somalis?

Read the book. He doesn't say any good about us at all. Despite his judgments and insulting Somali clans, he does mention some hard truths.

@AussieHustler

I am a completely disenfranchised man.

Me and @CaliTedesse are now Ethiopians. Why dont you join us?

@Cauli

Just want to bring this to the attention of @sophisticate

I was watching a documentary about the ISIS jihadi brides and their children in a hellish refugee camp in Syria and I wondered, what compelled these Western Muslim women to join these savages and subject the local women to tyrannical rule? Then I realised that it is brainwashing. Who did the brainwashing? Culture plays the same brainwashing role and it's victims become victimisers because of the Stockholm syndrome. Nowadays, Somali women initiate and conduct FGM on their daughters thinking it is part of the culture and no Somali man would marry if she isn't genitally mutilated. Lastly, I don't know why some of you guys take Richard Burton's opinion on Somalis as Hadiths.

Tukraq

VIP
This might take a while. Have a seat.

To proceed:

If you were to actually explore the dynamics of Somali culture, it's pretty clear that we are inferior to every culture except (perhaps, just perhaps) sub Saharan African culture. I'll make my case. All the fake pride aside.

It's a phenomen that is inescapable, from the Somali wadaad delivering sermons in the Mosque to the drug dealer supplying the local borough. From the Somalian twerking on social media to the pseudo nationalist donning 'Somali' attire and exhibiting typical platitudes. I've somewhat figured out something common in all of the divergence I pointed out above. They all exhibit an inherent inferiority that I believe stems from Somali culture itself.

For example, the 'Somali wadaad'. Reading and studying recent and post colonial Somali history, one thing always caught my attention. The swift and unchallenged penetration of non native religious ideologies that have made its way to Somalia in recent years.
By the time that the Somali identity was formed many centuries ago, it was known to all, far and wide, that to be Somali was to be a Sunni Ash'ari in theology, Shafi'i in Jurisprudence and Sufi (mainly Qadiri) as making up the religious establishment. Somalis are one of a few unique example in the world, in which they wholeheartedly accepted Islam as a religion without ever being colonised by Arabs or being defeated in conflict.

Fast forward.... A few students who were sponsored by the Saudi government to finish their studies (Wahhabism/Salafism) in Saudi Arabia, came along and when they returned to Somalia almost supplanted the foundations of something which existed for over a 1000 years where in other Muslim countries, the prevalent superior cultures would have made this penetration almost impossible. Somalia/Somaliland is one of the few, if not only countries/regions in the Muslim World in which the religious sector was successfully monopolised by a foreign ideology that was born in 18th century Arabia.
The reason? An inferiority embedded within Somali culture. Anything foreign to our own or anything is superior, better and greater (early conclusion). Is it then a surprise to see, that to be a great Muslim (Wahhabi), you should preferably wear Saudi cultural attire? Like a shimagh or a bisht? How many modern Somali Islamic scholars have you seen wearing native East African attire? A point of contemplation, I hope.

The Somalian is also a product of an inferior culture, the Somali culture. She is not prized, valued or even loved in the culture that she was born into (Somali women were nothing more than something to be dispensed with, she can be kidnapped or sold for a 100 camels). She senses her devalued state in society, so by nature, the Somalian desires every man other than her own (anyone/thing that can value her) and with good reason. An English colonialist once noted:
"Somali women prefer amourette with foreigners... for indeed the stranger filleth the eye".

It is also a recurring generational inheritance. The Somalian is influenced by her uncouthed, undesirable ascendant i.e 'mother'. The mother is on the phone 24/7, badmouthing her husband or most likely, ex husband, in front of the children, downlplaying her role in ruining her own marriage (she probably wasn't a good wife) until the children grew up to be, guess what? Yep, s and drug dealers. It is no surprise that an English colonialist once said: "Somali women are neither loved nor respected by their children". This is the product of Somali culture. Inherently, the majority of Somali women believe deep down, that any man is better than a Somali man. In her simple and feeble mind (which doth not exist a grain of intelligence), she elopes with an ex-con, criminal and undesirable non Somali with the justification that Somali boys are 'not doing well' in life... Alas for the .

The Somali drug dealer is nothing more than the send out boy (in majority of cases). He often does the dirty work which carries all the risks of potential harm whilst his slave master is opening up businesses on the high street. A combination of low intelligence and an inherent level of inferiority. He knows his place. He doesn't complain because he realises that he is nothing more than a cotton picker. Compare him to the Somali wadaad who when he sees an Arab Shaykh trembles with awe and opens the doors and encourages him to 'lead' the Prayer, simply because he is Arab, he must be more religious, more pious and more devout than us i.e. Black African Somalis. Both are struck down by the same disease despite the divergence in profession and lifestyle. The same can be said about the Somali 'politician', the Somali 'atheist', the 'BLM' crew, the 'LGBT' Somalis, the Somali 'Salafists' and religious community. They, despite their differeng views and ideologies, have much more in common with eachother which is that their ideology has been influenced primarily by their experience and culture as 'Somalis' as opposed to other communities who are influenced by a plethora of different experiences, many being secondary in nature.
Whether he is a Somali warlord who commands bravery against another Somali community but is humbled by a foreign leader (insert name), or a Somali gangster who builds his reputation fighting other Somalis but dare not venture against non Somali gangs or a Somali 'politician' who sells Somalia's assets to foreign powers to Somali tribal 'elders' who compete with eachother as to who can be a greater servant to the Queen or King lauding over them.... It's very fascinating to come to the conclusion that they all are in fact the same.

In conclusion, Somali culture is inherently inferior to superior cultures like Arab, Asian, European cultures, an inherent level of inferiority has transformed Somali culture into something extremely fluid, a subconscious realisation that if it's 'Somali' or originally 'Somali', it's inferior and thus it has come to pass. Accept it. Embrace it. Acknowledge it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your gang parts are totally wrong considering they don’t have big homies or guys above them and are the highest on the totem pole:birdman: and they rarely fight Somali gangs and go after and run gaalo gangs of the streets:kodaksmiley:

Your gang parts are totally wrong considering they don’t have big homies or guys above them and are the highest on the totem pole:birdman: and they rarely fight Somali gangs and go after and run gaalo gangs of the streets:kodaksmiley:

@Tukraq

@Cauli lives in England and in London gangs kill one another for postcodes regardless if the perpetrators or the victims are all Somalis. They call it the postcode wars. Somalia is safer than London if you are an ethnic teenager living on a council home or the projects.

How postcode wars have made London a murder capital
The homicide toll this year has reached 50, as gun and knife attacks spiral out of control.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/wor...s-have-made-london-a-murder-capital-1.3460692

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Cauli
well done great analysis sahib its one of the things I began to notice aswell about Somalis somali women blm sjw somali salafies is their all following something that gives them sense of pride and belonging whether that is to be a brutal gangster or a blm victim seeker there all trying to find their place in western society and it is because of the inferiority complex that we made up

somalis are one of those people that would rather lie about their origin and be inferior when they are actually superior in many ways it's so sad to be honest

most of this comes from the fake stories about shiekh isaaq and shiekh darood both made up people

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

@Cauli lives in England and in London gangs kill one another for postcodes regardless if the perpetrators or the victims are all Somalis. They call it the postcode wars. Somalia is safer than London if you are an ethnic teenager living on a council home or the projects.

How postcode wars have made London a murder capital
The homicide toll this year has reached 50, as gun and knife attacks spiral out of control.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/wor...s-have-made-london-a-murder-capital-1.3460692
:susp: That place is truly third world:comeon: what the hell do you get out of a postcode:childplease:

@Cauli

Just want to bring this to the attention of @sophisticate

I was watching a documentary about the ISIS jihadi brides and their children in a hellish refugee camp in Syria and I wondered, what compelled these Western Muslim women to join these savages and subject the local women to tyrannical rule? Then I realised that it is brainwashing. Who did the brainwashing? Culture plays the same brainwashing role and it's victims become victimisers because of the Stockholm syndrome. Nowadays, Somali women initiate and conduct FGM on their daughters thinking it is part of the culture and no Somali man would marry if she isn't genitally mutilated. Lastly, I don't know why some of you guys take Richard Burton's opinion on Somalis as Hadiths.

@AussieHustler

You hit the nail on the head.

Sounds like you're a self-hating loser who would take the word of an imperialist, racist from over a century ago.

Last edited:
They perpetuate low socio-economic mentality by not freeing themselves from the curse of being a criminal. And they are only feared and respected by other lowlife hoodlums, just because they are not afraid to waste their life away on a mindless killing. But tell me, how many of these criminals earn millions of what they do outside making music?

It's no use bragging about being the highest on the totem pole when you are of the lowest of the low in the eyes of the rest of the society and dragging your whole people down with you in the process.

Niggas need to grow up. They're just criminals with no class. Like Jay Z said,

"Please don't die over the neighborhood, that your mama rentin'. Take your drug money and buy the neighborhood. That's how you rinse it."

Tukraq

VIP
They perpetuate low socio-economic mentality by not freeing themselves from the curse of being a criminal. And they are only feared and respected by other lowlife hoodlums, just because they are not afraid to waste their life away on a mindless killing. But tell me, how many of these criminals earn millions of what they do outside making music?

It's no use bragging about being the highest on the totem pole when you are of the lowest of the low in the eyes of the rest of the society and dragging your whole people down with you in the process.

Niggas need to grow up. They're just criminals with no class. Like Jay Z said,

"Please don't die over the neighborhood, that your mama rentin'. Take your drug money and buy the neighborhood. That's how you rinse it."
Some Mali’s make 60,000 a month off the drug game although it’s very risky, it’s a product with a major market demand, and is actually the third largest sector of the world economy:manny:

Some Mali’s make 60,000 a month off the drug game although it’s very risky, it’s a product with a major market demand, and is actually the third largest sector of the world economy:manny:
All that is left is buying the neighboorhood. Launder the money, and get the hell out of that sector, because there's no longevity in that career path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts