Somali Culture is Dead

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somali culture is a value system that isn't fit for the 21st century. We can't even operate community centers and create 'recovery' centers for gang members. I know so many black former gang members, islanders, and mexicans who all give back to their community in social work to save the next young bloods from taking their path. Do you ever see this in Somali diaspora? We don't have cooperative culture, we can't force this. We are not built like even normal communities who have some sort of 'Diaspora community center' Who focuses on local Somali issues and saving our children from following the failed thug life approach. If you lack mentoring culture or someone ku waaniyo, beerta ayaa galaysa, especially when your young teen who is open for 'exploitation' and 'trying' things out.

I suggest we not only focus on 'sport themes' and keep them busy on sports, but also mentoring sessions for Somali young kids between 10-20, who speak to 30-40 year old former gang members and we connect a 'buddy session' We must ensure they both 'diaspora born' so they're is no culture clash because trust me they won't connect with someone who doesn't understand the western lifestyle, so no ayeeyo or FOBS or anyone fresh out of Somalia. This mentoring sessions will be catch up sessions with them to show them what former gang members did, we can take them on prison tours to show them what awaits them, we can connect them with support services of so many kinds.

How do we do this if @Jablibax malin walbo ii hor tagayan oo cadow ii haysto because muse suldan ma ahi, lakin ma eego the doctor isn't fighting for his interest but fighting to save his people and nation, I am a coach, I am not player. I want to help Somalis succeed, that's the only reason I post my ideas on here, not for myself, but for you to take this knowledge before I die or else you will continue on your failed 'fkd path' and 'somali cultural values' of 'bantu vs cushitic' nonsense when our people are the least productive population in the western world. We must save the next batch of 10-20 year old, we need to have 'permanent active support centers' for them, we must keep them busy on productive things. This all starts in the house. Kids do not connect with their parents old somali culture, they 'dismiss' them as 'old timers and reer badiye who are dumb'.

You need western born success stories like Dr Osman to sit down with your teenagers who speaks fluent english, knows western values and culture, who grasps the Somali culture and value and show them how to lead their life from 10-20-30. This is the only age group I can advice and mentor because I haven't reached beyond. If every Somali did this, we would be successful, we would weed out potential garbage from our gene pool and ensure only successful batches of Somalis are produced. This is hard when 50-60 age group is busy as taxi drivers because their to old to change to western culture, it's their kids who have a slim chance as they start from scratch going thru the education system and social settings of the west who can succeed.

Even Chinese and Italians old generation sacrified their lives working as 'xamaali' building railways and manual work so their kids can today become successful. All immigrant groups must realize this. If I went to china with my two kids, I can't start all over again, I will invest in my kids to be success, I would drive a taxi too. Language barriers, not understaning chinese culture, having no relevant degree or work experience in that country will force me to 'work menial jobs' but if I do so to help my kids this is an noble trait and I have nothing against the older Somalis who did this.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I would advice Somali teens to be proud of your parents who work hard for you as taxi drivers and day care centers. I will tell them what would you do, if we dumped you in Japan and you couldn't speak the language, were 50 years old, didn't understand the social culture, didn't have any contacts or relatives. Would you be a lawyer or doctor in such environment? You see no-one can succeed in a society your new in, especially when you can't change. I can't learn chinese all over again, chinese culture, go to university and raise my kids in new country at the same time.

I would most likely be 'factory worker' or 'taxi driver' or something menial to put food on my kids table and ensure they go to school so one day my investment in them pays off and they enjoy a good life, because there is no chance in hell I will enjoy a good life with all those factors against me. So I praise the good Somalis who work hard for their kids, I DESPISE THE ONES who leave them and go to Somalia or spend their time talking politics when he can't even raise his own kids.. These are the bad Somalis, there is good and bad in all cultures. But we must weed out the 'bad elements' we need a 'cultural cleansing' like MAO ZEDONG DID in china.

See this is how you must talk to western born Somali, it has to be 'realistic and evidence based and emperical' because this is the culture in the west, if you just talk to him with 'yelling, emotions, and arguments' they dismiss you automatically as someone who is backwards or a bit 'slow' mentally speaking.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Somali culture is rich but is struggling due to Materialism. Somalis today want short term gain by learning foreign languages and cultures instead of Af Somali and Dhaqan Somali because of Dunya.

Trending