Somali couple weeding !

Okay I am from puerto rico now good ? For a married man with alleged childeren you seem to have a lot of time on your hands to constantly @ me and be in my business.

It is a public forum. You post something and we respond. It has no relevancy to anyone's marriage status.

But you brag abt being gaal and your madax-kuti looking bf :ftw9nwa: I amma continue making fun of your posts, @malab.

Nobody is coming for his family @Yaraye just pointed out the fact that as a married men he be should engaging with his wife and children not random girls on the internet also why are you dick riding him ?
What are you on? This is a public forum and having a family doesn't mean you can't post here.. It's an anonymous forum.. For all we know you could be a single mother with half ajnabi kids :manny:

Nobody is coming for his family @Yaraye just pointed out the fact that as a married men he be should engaging with his wife and children not random girls on the internet also why are you dick riding him ?

No dick riding here. @Abdisamad is just showing how illogical your claims are. This is a public forum, you post something here, and people are gonna respond. There is really nothing personal about it. We don't know you and you don't know us. That is all.

Trending