Somali Cop killer 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Even though I was young I still remember this it was all over the news some Somali gang from Grahame park north west london killed a police officer in Bradford the main guy escaped to puntland where the authorities captured him and extradited him back to the UK

From 41:06
@Abdalla @Duke of Bohol @Yonis

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Badass and bantu:sass1:
But jokes aside how did they manage to capture the guy in 2007 as well was the region stable and did you guys have proper intelligence services
Cade Muse and Faroole admins had probably the best intelligence service in the horn, it was top noch, they relied on networks on the ground, they were masters at social engineering. it died when Gaas become president since he alienated many of the people that made our intelligence service tick behind the scenes before he became president.

#Faroole2019 :fittytousand:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Cade Muse and Faroole admins had probably the best intelligence service in the horn, it was top noch, they relied on networks on the ground, they were masters at social engineering. it died when Gaas become president since he alienated many of the people that made our intelligence service tick behind the scenes before he became president.

#Faroole2019 :fittytousand:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know sxb they use Bantus all the time there's this kids programme on CBBC my younger siblings watch with a Somali refugee this is the actor
Cf82CWAVIAA6rzS.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I know sxb they use Bantus all the time there's this kids programme on CBBC my younger siblings watch with a Somali refugee this is the actor
Cf82CWAVIAA6rzS.jpg
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: Kulahaa Somali

Someone needs to tell him hes tanzanaian :snoop:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Cf82CWAVIAA6rzS.jpg
not only did the hollywood jews ruin our reputation, now they are ruining our image z3zrULCthey had to cast the most ugly sinister looking person, who is not even somali:icon lol:

N

nadia

Omg I remember very well as I was quite old at the time 12 it was a shock to the somali community lol

They should put scum like these on the chair, I will never understand how your parents struggle to reach the west and with all the opportunities surrounding you and you resort to doing that.
:bell:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I remember this story the guy was mx he escaped to cabudwaq first then he ignored the advice from his folks and he went to gaalkacyo to go see his mj reer abtiyaal who lined him up:ohlord:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Even though I was young I still remember this it was all over the news some Somali gang from Grahame park north west london killed a police officer in Bradford the main guy escaped to puntland where the authorities captured him and extradited him back to the UK

From 41:06
@Abdalla @Duke of Bohol @Yonis

I like crime documentaries and so I watch this program that they call " crimes that shook Britain "

They also have similar one in Australia

I don't know why Canada doesn't really have documentaries on their crimes. They got such a few documentaries

Just last night I watched this one abt this body builder in the states who killed his friend and fled to the U.K. only to kill a cop over there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending