Somali coon in Saudi Arabia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm 6'2 hunno

Huuno i think so. U posted your photo here remember? With your little blue shoes...with gold top handle. Very privileged of u huuno

Keo

VIP
I will give him the benefit of doubt if he has a Saudi passport he was born and raised there after all.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I will give him the benefit of doubt if he has a Saudi passport he's been living there for 30 years after all

is there such a thing as Somalis with Saudi Passports? Are they many or few or non existent?

Black saudis are treated good though 100 times better than AA

Its the blacks from shitholes that treated like shit

Black saudis are treated good though 100 times better than AA

Its the blacks from shitholes that treated like shit

But the AA brother is not complaining. If shit hits the fan the US has his back. Just like they do for all their expats. But Somalis don't have that luxury.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
middle easter somalis are the true anaa arab sax lakiins.
i had a family friend visit canada ages ago and this guy was so irritating and kept saying how he thought canadian somalis acted too black and not enough arab......... i said to him do u expect us to engage in intercourse with goats instead? mans got so pressed he still dont like me til this day lol, acting as if i offended HIS people

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
middle easter somalis are the true anaa arab sax lakiins.
i had a family friend visit canada ages ago and this guy was so irritating and kept saying how he thought canadian somalis acted too black and not enough arab......... i said to him do u expect us to engage in intercourse with goats instead? mans got so pressed he still dont like me til this day lol, acting as if i offended HIS people

Why did u disrespect your beloved side of your Aabo family ???

Trending

Latest posts