Somali conversion to Islam- The Foundation

Somali conversion to Islam, which narrative would you go with

• Somali Wali has a dream of the Rasul pbuh and heads to meet Jafar Ibn Abi Talib

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Samaalic Era your lowkey suspicious.

upload_2020-2-27_14-2-32.gif

I recall reading from somewhere that Islam for the majority of time spread through war and political conquest or trading with local communities.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I like it... try and add a female into the story.
In these types of stories, the female would best suit as the sister or cousin of the Saint, better as the cousin as she then can be his wife and set a pure bloodline like Ibrahim and Sahra:salute:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The Somali Saint must come from a langaab clan so all Somalis can claim. He can not be Irir,Gardheere or other X Samaale(Darod) or Saabe:hillarybiz:

He can be a Maqare.Yahabur or another small Samaale:denzelnigga:
Warsangeli is a old Somali name meaning "messager of good news" similar to Warsame meaning "good news". Abu Warsangeli would be a accurate name for this Somali Saint.

In these types of stories, the female would best suit as the sister or cousin of the Saint, better as the cousin as she then can be his wife and set a pure bloodline like Ibrahim and Sahra:salute:

waryaa I don’t wanna be no sister or wife to some dude. I wanna be at the forefront of the story.

upload_2020-2-27_17-8-43.gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
If the deen in itself isnt enough to unite these apes what good will adding any of these lies? Somalis were one of the first people to embrace Islam yet niggas dont care about that. They are still arguing about their bullshit shit states and qabiils in Somalia and abroad like doooofars.

This whole idea you got going may not be classed as bidah, its still wrong & historical revisionism isnt okay no matter the objective

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
you've officially lost it. What hasanat do you think you'll gain by making up false figures?
If the deen in itself isnt enough to unite these apes what good will adding any of these lies? Somalis were one of the first people to embrace Islam yet niggas dont care about that. They are still arguing about their bullshit shit states and qabiils in Somalia and abroad like doooofars.

This whole idea you got going may not be classed as bidah, its still wrong & historical revisionism isnt okay no matter the objective
Its to have a unifying story. If you do not promote yourself,then dont expect young Somalis to have pride in their identity

Storytelling is one the most powerful tools if used correctly. We need to tell an epic tale of our journey to Islam that will linger in the hearts of our children and peers

@Sammo
We should depict Dhegdheer in a Somali version of this:ehh:
jezebel-9354524-1-402.jpg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Its to have a unifying story. If you do not promote yourself,then dont expect young Somalis to have pride in their identity

Storytelling is one the most powerful tools if used correctly. We need to tell an epic tale of our journey to Islam that will linger in the hearts of our children and peers

Our qabiils should of done that but it hasnt it your plan wont work. Somalis are dhiib lovers you think a nonsense tale will convince them to unite. When the quran and the seerah/sunnah of the prophets hasnt done that already.

:obamatell:

sxb is everything okay why do you think this is it? This aint 1278 noone going to believe anything you make up here unless you became president and closed off the internet to all somalis.

Please tell me your trolling you've been watching too much Boku no Hero academy your plan sounds like somalis are midoriya and all might is a random figure youll make up and everyone will try and emulate. The Prophet Muhammad PBUH should be that person not some random nigga youll make up.

:mjlaugh:

Last edited:

Trending