Somali conservative candidate for Mayor of London urges Somalis to vote conservative NOT Corbyn

I'd vote for him tbh. But, its not because he is from the same qabil as me, I'm just going to vote conservative rather than Labour for a change.
I always saw myself as a conservative despite being brought up in upper working class/ middle class areas of Ealing Borough.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Left-wing is the best wing :ahh:

I loved cucked cadaans they're stupid asf for being so nice to refugees but im not complaining at all god bless all cadaans with white guilt :banderas:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What a doqon

I’m embarrassed that I have to share an ethnicity with Somalis like him
His sisters is crazy too. They all are hard core secessionists and will ass kiss the british for it. I can understand and respect their opinion but ass kissing as a somali should be a crime. They are one step away from being indians.

:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Can anyone from his qabil tell me honestly. Do you guys support him and his sister and the crazy family?

:browtf::damedamn:

His sisters is crazy too. They all are hard core secessionists and will ass kiss the british for it. I can understand and respect their opinion but ass kissing as a somali should be a crime. They are one step away from being indians.

:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:
I just realised every tory Somali I've seen was a hardcore Somaliland secessionist. I'm good friends with one guy like this guy lmfaoo he strongly believes Corbyn is anti-Semitic and calls out Jewish people who disagree with the anti-Semitism allegations which is so embarrassing

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Political parties are all the same especially duopoly countries like the majority of the west.

We should change parties just as often as you should refinance your mortgage.

If there's a better deal then change sides.

The Republicans and conservatives would be more likely to listen to us and offer us incentives to vote for them unlike the left who take our vote for granted.

If someone consistently votes for you for over 20 years would you bother to listen to them?

Just look at the madows in America. Much good has voting for the left done for them.

While wearing a santa hat and singing the christmas carol
:gucciwhat::mjlol:

Let me guess this Uncle Tom Somali is a lander?

Here we go again the landers always trying to please their British colonial masters

I been tellin niggas these fxcking landers
worship unwashed purple, blue English cadaan ass with sh!t stains

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Vagina girl and her brother are on a roll. Desperately trying to get their ignorant uncles and aunties that are illiterate after having lived 15 yrs in this country to vote tories againt their children's best interests just so they can gain favour with boris if he win.

I'm lost for word's. Honestly. Do any SLanders support this crazy family? because that's were i draw the line.
@Knowles Look at this crap.

:gucciwhat::mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts