Somali complaining about being rejected from a modelling agency because of her hijab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halima Aden, former contestant of Miss Minnesota pageant, is signed to IMG, the largest modelling agency in the US.
74dc400d008fd087e4ca8cb48a9a8e8c.jpg

Shahira Yusuf is signed to Storm Management, the biggest modelling agency in the UK.
_100257462_de20.jpg
Mashallah very beautiful. These are the world.en you want to be known as Somali models. Some in the past have beeen ugly but did well in the business.

Honestly, I'll be supportive of any Somali sister trying to reach success, but this girl is reaching it. Tagging dozens of models and brands all over her twitter timeline come off as desperate.
Being a model isn't vital
After halima Aden every somali girl is an aspiring model. We should stop being followers and just go for a career path that we are really interested in. Not following another somali girls footsteps

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
There is small market for that in the west, they already have their quota of Somali hijabis.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You don't have to be beautiful to be a model but she doenst look like a model that's why she wasnt signed. It wasn't because of her scarf I saw this on my timeline and scrolled past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending