Somali college student robbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
http://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/video-released-in-august-robbery.

-A robbery victim recounts what she calls the scariest moment of her life as Columbus police released video of two of the men, who snatched her purse. It happened at M&S Carryout, on Georgesville Road.

Friday afternoon, Halima Hassan bought gas and a money order at the carryout, when she says she saw three suspicious men. When Hassan went back to her car, surveillance video shows them move in.

"Put me in a headlock and then when I turned around. Like when I did this, then he was like give me everything you have and I was like please don't kill me! You can take whatever you want!" Hassan said.

Police say two black men were watching the victim while she was inside the store. Investigators say the same two suspects waited for the victim to begin pumping gas.

That's when police say one of the suspects went up from behind the victim and ripped her purse from her hands.

I suggest all somali women put the abaya to use & carry a small concealable handgun.
Preferably
Ruger LC9s (9mm Luger)
S&W M&P Bodyguard (.38 special)

Who even robs purses these days, what kind of dumb broke ass motherfuckers even. If you're gonna rob like go big or go home (or homeless should i say :gnzbryw:)

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why don't American Somalis take advantage of the gun laws there? I would buy a gun and shoot any mother fucker who tries me.

Seoul

. . .
I would carry a customised pink gun to match my purse and won't hesitate to use it if I feel like I'm in danger. That's illegal in the Uk tho. The only thing I carry is pepper spray and a rape alarm. Gotta stay safe ladies :manny:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Maxaa kala heesta AA iyo crime

:dead:

Literally cannot stop committing crimes

:damn:

Concerning and sad.

Isn't Ohio an open carry state or am I just thinking that because there are so many rednecks there?

I would carry a customised pink gun to match my purse and won't hesitate to use it if I feel like I'm in danger. That's illegal in the Uk tho. The only thing I carry is pepper spray and a rape alarm. Gotta stay safe ladies :manny:

I thought pepper spray was illegal here? I've got perfume/deodorant spray ready if anyone tries me :mjlol:

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
#MAGA
73b5227229f655d7cac66e745c0b4d07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts