Somali co-chair of BLM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a squadron leader of BLM in Virginia.

soccer%20riot%20pg355b%20by%20John%20Swan%20copy.0.jpg

Here we are having a peaceful protest.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I mean Somalis have been victims of the hands of police brutality before, both in Canada and America, but why can't he make a Somali Lives Matter group or something?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I mean Somalis have been victims of the hands of police brutality before, both in Canada and America, but why can't he make a Somali Lives Matter group or something?
Did you see his picture? He looks like a male sjw fob, which is funny. He identifies as AA

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Somalis have been victims of the hands of police brutality before,
Somalis in gangs interact with police frequently. So I don't have much sympathy for them to begin with. I've never heard of a random Somali with no criminal record being "brutalized" by police. It just makes no sense.

All jokes aside guys and girls. Should we not support movements like these?
Last time i checked we appear "black" to the general public. let´s not debate if we black or not, but rather the issue at hand.
I agree with not supporting violent actions, but the original cause is important.

I don´t know about you guys, but i don´t walk around with a Somali patch on my arm.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Somalis in gangs interact with police frequently. So I don't have much sympathy for them to begin with. I've never heard of a random Somali with no criminal record being "brutalized" by police. It just makes no sense.
A cop threatened to break a Somali boy's leg
http://www.fox9.com/news/1717455-story

There's Abdirahman Abdi, a case that could've been de-escalated without shooting him
ottawa-police-officers-with-abdirahman-abdi.jpg

A Somali father and son were mistaken for other people and assaulted by police

And there's also more personal experiences. A cop thought my cousin was stealing a car that was actually his and slammed his head against the trunk.

Obviously is this not to say that every interaction with Somalis and cops is unjustified, but there are recorded instances of police officers using unwarranted brute force against Somalis. However, I don't think a Somali should be the head of BLM

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

There's Abdirahman Abdi, a case that could've been de-escalated without shooting him

And there's also more personal experiences. A cop thought my cousin was stealing a car that was actually his and slammed his head against the trunk.

Obviously is this not to say that every interaction with Somalis and cops is unjustified, but there are recorded instances of police officers using unwarranted brute force against Somalis. However, I don't think a Somali should be the head of BLM
The kid in mpls, his car matched stolen vehicle AND those kids were known to police. And the cop was trying to discourage resistance or running away.

Abdirahman Abdi wasn't shot. I believe he had breathing issues and his lungs collapsed. The cops should've deescalated.

I agree cops have a subconscious fear of dark colored people but someone who isn't associating with gangs or criminals won't deal with the police.

I've been pulled over a total of five times for traffic violations--got a warning each time.

Why not be the head, when they're one of the biggest (visibly) black community in Edmonton. Somalis are also the main victims of police brutality in Canada.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Warya, if you've faced racism from cops you would understand :pacspit:

Cops are racist vermin, i'll support this Somali brother over crooked cops :pacspit:
Bro you don't know what I used to go through sxb but BLM really? Rather create a Somali social boost alike to the NAACP or the Yahuud one that defends Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts