under construction 😈💖
America’s Central Park
9879E59E-87F9-45EC-AD6C-187953ADB6AC.jpeg

Somalia’s Hyena Park
636A6EFA-059B-4F63-A58F-7AD881EC972B.jpeg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
The most green areas are also the most unsafe. How about we give alshabaab a secluded desert for themselves...
No , they should face the music , if I was elected as president I would have wiped them off from the face of the earth using what ever means necessary , these people deserve to be carpet bombeb with napalm their cancerous ideology are destroying the very framework of our broken society , but can we defeat them , when the enemy is within the government , without uprooting the useless thornbushes , the terrorists will continue to prevail.
As a matter of fact as long we ignore demoting spineless politicians and putting those alligned with them to prison , we will never win this war.
The sympathisers should be incarcerated.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I also use to think all Somalia was arid and semi-arid climate until I saw pictures of some parts of Somalia that are lush and green, and even have red soil.

I learned the other day that hyenas have stronger bites than both lions and tigers.

I've been looking at them different every since I learned that unsettling fact.

No , they should face the music , if I was elected as president I would have wiped them off from the face of the earth using what ever means necessary , these people deserve to be carpet bombeb with napalm their cancerous ideology are destroying the very framework of our broken society , but can we defeat them , when the enemy is within the government , without uprooting the useless thornbushes , the terrorists will continue to prevail.
As a matter of fact as long we ignore demoting spineless politicians and putting those alligned with them to prison , we will never win this war.
The sympathisers should be incarcerated.
religious fanaticism cant be uprooted or destroyed, maybe giving them power like the Islamic Courts will neutralize them

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Stop lying that region looks nothing alike , I have been there myself and saw how desolate it was, don't steal pictures and claim it as your enclave.
War waxaan eega
Wait :wtfdis:
Are you saying those photos are not Gedo?
20210122_123753.jpg

Who's really that insecure that they gotta steal photos. I've been to luuq and Baardhere and those photos i posted have all been my experience.
Dont hate it. Just do a simple google search if you're really that curious.

This here is LUUQ/Gedo. Where people literally live in between a circular land space surrounded by the Juba river. Theres only one entrance and if you look closely you'll be able to figure that out yourself.
Theres no need for me to lie about my inheritance and for you, well you just have to learn to accept it.

20210123_125412.jpg

Last edited:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I'm looking at u guys in the green area with me and my camel in the desert like climate

Royalflush

novacane
Wait :wtfdis:
Are you saying those photos are not Gedo?
View attachment 167840

Who's really that insecure that they gotta steal photos. I've been to luuq and Baardhere and those photos i posted have all been my experience.
Dont hate it. Just do a simple google search if you're really that curious.

This here is LUUQ/Gedo. Where people literally live in between a circular land space surrounded by the Juba river. Theres only one entrance and if you look closely you'll be able to figure that out yourself.
Theres no need for me to lie about my inheritance and for you, well you just have to learn to accept it.

View attachment 167841
baardheere
1611511036291.png

vs
jamaame
:russ:
1611511135534.png

look how far the river is from their city

Attachments

• 1611510978924.png
    1611510978924.png
    819 bytes · Views: 34