Somali clans leaving FGS

Marexan are minority in the parliament. It shouldn’t affect them too much, but if others follow suit it’ll look bad. Xalwadle, D&M, Dhulbahante, and PL should aswell.

Marexan are minority in the parliament. It shouldn’t affect them too much, but if others follow suit it’ll look bad. Xalwadle, D&M, Dhulbahante, and PL should aswell.
Why should Xawaadle leave just because of Marexaan ?

MX reap what they sow sxb. They did dulmi to Xawaadle to appease Abgaal what did they expect :mjlol:

cow

VIP
Lol its a fake letter. How come the cowards didn't sign it with their names?

There are things happening - watch closely the next 6 weeks.

@Macawisley you guys are eating off Hassan sheikh more than the others, but he still refuses to pay xawaadle macawisley or give cali jeyte any mind. He’s with you but not entirely. He wants the rest of us dead, he’s willing to have discussion with you at least 😂

@Macawisley you guys are eating off Hassan sheikh more than the others, but he still refuses to pay xawaadle macawisley or give cali jeyte any mind. He’s with you but not entirely. He wants the rest of us dead, he’s willing to have discussion with you at least 😂
Idc what HSM does Wallahi, hes not a threat to me or my people and at least leaves us alone. Farmaajo however was against the entire existence of my people & regularly used Shabaab & Ethiopian troops to suppress my people for his shitty political agendas & trying to use Abgaal against us.

Me whenever I hear NN bots talking about HSM

@Macawisley imbr idk what nabad iyo naxdin is but I be hearing it

and for whomever it may concern, Somalia was safer under him. You said yourself, “Idc what HSM does” and that’s where the problem lies.

Qarax saved your president from impeachment last time, his term was about to be abrupt.