Somali clans being used by European Scientists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Not master race, we just came from the oldest civilization on earth "the Cush ".

Soon the subclades for Darod, Hawiye, Raxanweyn who carry E1b1b1 will be discovered. It is already possible if you want to waste a thousand bucks on it, but I am waiting for full y-chrom prices to fall.

Odeg

Gedo
Anyone that does not want to claim Somalis, better for him to leave Somalia and marrys out period. And plz self haters don't claim Somalia when the country gets back to its old glory.
It was a joke. Relax... im far from a self hater.

IMG_7734.jpg
Soon the subclades for Darod, Hawiye, Raxanweyn who carry E1b1b1 will be discovered. It is already possible if you want to waste a thousand bucks on it, but I am waiting for full y-chrom prices to fall.

I want to know my DNA, actually my family is inbred one (3 of my grandfathers who were cousins married to 3 cousins women (Different clan) for past 100 years they were marrying from each other. But most of the kids have this look. I find it weird for heavily inbred people.

Anyone that does not want to claim Somalis, better for him to leave Somalia and marrys out period. And plz self haters don't claim Somalia when the country gets back to its old glory.

I guarantee 80% of the Indian looking mulatto's you used to flow the forum with are not E-V32 z3zrULC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending