Somali clans being used by European Scientists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP

Apollo

VIP
the highest ST values were observed for pair-wise comparisons involving the
ethnic groups characterized by the lowest intra-population diversity parameters, i.e. the
Saho from Eritrea and the Somali from Djibouti (pairwise ST values range 0.547 – 0.713
and 0.074 – 0.713, respectively, Supplementary Table 8). Both these groups are
characterized by high frequencies of binary haplogroups which are relatively uncommon in
other African populations (Supplementary Fig. 1, [13, 15, 17, 18, 46]), such as haplogroup
E-V22 in the Saho (88%) and T-M70 in the Somali from Djibouti (74% in the population,
100% in the Dir clan), with Y-STRs presenting a low degree of within-population molecular
differentiation (Supplementary Fig. 2B and 3). Overall, the observed high level of interpopulation
diversity highlights the fact it is important to take into account ethnic
composition and, possibly, the clan structure of the populations under study when making
forensic and evolutionary inferences.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
the highest ST values were observed for pair-wise comparisons involving the
ethnic groups characterized by the lowest intra-population diversity parameters, i.e. the
Saho from Eritrea and the Somali from Djibouti (pairwise ST values range 0.547 – 0.713
and 0.074 – 0.713, respectively, Supplementary Table 8). Both these groups are
characterized by high frequencies of binary haplogroups which are relatively uncommon in
other African populations (Supplementary Fig. 1, [13, 15, 17, 18, 46]), such as haplogroup
E-V22 in the Saho (88%) and T-M70 in the Somali from Djibouti (74% in the population,
100% in the Dir clan), with Y-STRs presenting a low degree of within-population molecular
differentiation (Supplementary Fig. 2B and 3). Overall, the observed high level of interpopulation
diversity highlights the fact it is important to take into account ethnic
composition and, possibly, the clan structure of the populations under study when making
forensic and evolutionary inferences.
Mashallah

We are fucked.

This is the first time I have seen Qabiil being mentioned in a genetics paper on Somalis. These Eurowhites are now studying the genetic structure of Somali clans. :farmajoyaab::faysalwtf::mjlol:

Page 23 / Table 3, they used Hawiye, Isaaq, Dir :drakelaugh:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1872497316302484
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/articles/28068531/

Forensic Data and Microvariant Sequence Characterization of 27 Y-Str Loci Analyzed in Four Eastern African Countries
G Iacovacci et al.

What is this waryaa?

Somalia is not included in the study,
Only Kenya, Djibouti and Eri/Ethiopia

Why isn't Somalia included?

:pacspit: :patrice: You're click bait
Title .....

>mfw it the qabiil origin stories turn out to be true
tenor.gif

Not click bait at all.
This is the FIRST time they have reported on clans and actual genes. So it is noteworthy.

Why hasn't Somalia been included?

At the very least SL is safe for them
To enter and take samples of ppl.

I'm not interested, if it's not about
Our clans.

Apollo

VIP
Why hasn't Somalia been included?

At the very least SL is safe for them
To enter and take samples of ppl.

I'm not interested, if it's not about
Our clans.

It's a start. The precedent has now been set. That study can now be cited and start further investigations on Somali clans.

Odeg

Gedo
I belong to haplogroup T-M70. Im about to start claiming my central asiatic origin. Somalis messed up the Somali name.

Apollo

VIP
I belong to haplogroup T-M70. Im about to start claiming my central asiatic origin. Somalis messed up the Somali name.

Autosomally and maternally all clans are more or less the same. The main difference is only in paternal lineages which are kinda of irrelevant to most aspects of human biodiversity.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
it wont be long before they will develop diseases to wipe out certain somali clans

Anyone that does not want to claim Somalis, better for him to leave Somalia and marrys out period. And plz self haters don't claim Somalia when the country gets back to its old glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending