Somali Civil Aviation Recieved Latest Technology To Control Its Airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
How will that revenue be shared amongst the federal states? Will federal states with larger territories recieve more than those that are much smaller?? A lot of unanswered questions.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
How will that revenue be shared amongst the federal states? Will federal states with larger territories recieve more than those that are much smaller?? A lot of unanswered questions.
Which aren't really as important as actually getting control of our airspace collectively as a country. Focus on the positives and discard the unnecessary saxiib.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
How can we control it without an air force tho? this just tells us what planes are where it can't really physically control it , in the uk any plane that isn't allowed to go through it airspace would get a message on radio then fighter jets sent to guide it away then finally if all things fail it gets shot down

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
How can we control it without an air force tho? this just tells us what planes are where it can't really physically control it , in the uk any plane that isn't allowed to go through it airspace would get a message on radio then fighter jets sent to guide it away then finally if all things fail it gets shot down
They'll do what Mad mullah did :lolbron:throw rocks at planes:russ:horta abdulle hassan was a nutcase :dead:hows he throwing rocks at planes? :chrisfreshhah:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
They'll do what Mad mullah did :lolbron:throw rocks at planes:russ:horta abdulle hassan was a nutcase :dead:hows he throwing rocks at planes? :chrisfreshhah:
The Isaaq is talking about powerlessness of planes flying over them :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Remember This:

:russ:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY

he was a idoit like the whole of somalia at that time, i think it was the first time air-plane bombardments were used in the world. His gabays were fire tho how's man asking cornfield hows the hellfire like after he killed him in the battlefield

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
The dervishes would of been seen as a islamic terroist group not a somali liberation force in this modern day

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
the whole of somali republic is useless just my country is more shinyer than yours
kkkkk what did your useless ban on Qatar do for you, they flew over Hargeisa the next day :chrisfreshhah:

Wallahi that was the joke of the year, i spent a whole week laughing my ass off :russ:

Non-existent country severing non-existent ties to actual countries:drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.