Somali Christians

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Is it just me or does preaching Christianity in af Soomaali just sound plain weird and wrong?

First time I saw this video I had a mini mental jump scare when they started it off with "Waxaan idinku salaamayna magaca sayidkeena iyo badbaadyaheena Ciise Masiix" :dead:

Also, why are there so many Somalis who are leaving the religion these days?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
What is the point of going from one established religion to another? Maybe they were raised in a christian household :manny:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Is it just me or does preaching Christianity in af Soomaali just sound plain weird and wrong?

First time I saw this video I had a mini mental jump scare when they started it off with "Waxaan idinku salaamayna magaca sayidkeena iyo badbaadyaheena Ciise Masiix" :dead:

The number of somali murtads is actually very small. I can tell you that 100% of these are people who lived in the west and did not know their religion when they were brought up (if they were brought up at all). They were most likely degenerates for quite a while then became a Christian because Islam is too hard for them. Christians can get away with not praying at all and can bend the religion to their will while Islam is set in stone and cannot be subverted to suit their deviant desires.

Here is an example of what I am talking about.
Prevalence_of_AIDS_and_Islam_in_Africa.png

That’s because Somali and Christianity doesn’t go together. These people were taught in the west about Christianity, translated it to Somali then formed a community after to get their message across. They are just a small number of lost individuals.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
why can't they just be muslim and dress like how they're dressing rather than go to hell for all eternity?

Sixiroole10

Suldaanka Reer Bicidyahan
Imagine your ancestors fought Christian gaalo who wanted to forcibly convert your people for nearly a millenia and then you go & do this.

There are a lot of Somali youth fobs in Western Europe who became atheists/Christians, you can find them on Somali Facebook groups engaging in arguments with Somali Muslims.

Trending