Somali Christians on the rise

My mom knows a Somali Christian lady but she wears hijabs/abayas lol, she's nice and her friends are majority Somali. She's Christian because she was adopted

Lol a video doesn't means it's on the 'rise'. It's extremely rare.

Also that younger girl is probably oromo, she can barely speak Somali and her accent sounds strange.

I don't believe that people convert from Islam to Christianity because it makes more sense. I think that people who do convert judge Christianity by western values ( which is more progressive). They would probably not convert to Christianity if these people actually judged Christianity by the bible instead.
I refuse to believe that people can't make sense of the existing of one divine being but can make sense of 1+1+1= one divine being.

I've noticed also, it's mostly xalimos that convert to Christianity. Perhaps it is because they come to the west from oppressive Somalia. They get a taste of freedom and they are told it is western values. They conflate western values with actual Christianity and convert.

I don't believe that people convert from Islam to Christianity because it makes more sense. I think that people who do convert judge Christianity by western values ( which is more progressive). They would probably not convert to Christianity if these people actually judged Christianity by the bible instead.
I refuse to believe that people can't make sense of the existing of one divine being but can make sense of 1+1+1= one divine being.

I've noticed also, it's mostly xalimos that convert to Christianity. Perhaps it is because they come to the west from oppressive Somalia. They get a taste of freedom and they are told it is western values. They conflate western values with actual Christianity and convert.

True, newcomers to the West believe that the progressive Western values and modernity are a result of Christianity and naively convert. The ironic thing is that the West only became dominant and more educated when they left Christianity.

True, newcomers to the West believe that the progressive Western values and modernity are a result of Christianity and naively convert. The ironic thing is that the West only became dominant and more educated when they left Christianity.

Right! Most westerns identify as Christians but don't act like ones. I mean most Christians don't even know what's in their bible. They believe that Christianity is the reason as to why the west looks like it does. Even they are brainwashed!

Right! Most westerns identify as Christians but don't act like ones. I mean most Christians don't even know what's in their bible. They believe that Christianity is the reason as to why the west looks like it does. Even they are brainwashed!

Yep. Christianity was literally holding it’s people back from knowledge, for example when Galileo made the discovery that the earth revolves around the sun and not the other way around. The Church absolutely refused to believe this and banned him from publishing his work. Modern Westerners, now free from Christianity, are able to continue the work of Galileo and make great scientific discoveries on their own.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't understand people who left islam for christianity..
At least, Atheism has nothing to do with god and religion.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
She doesn't look fully Somali to me.

gettyimages-590677759-2.jpg

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I don't understand people who left islam for christianity..
At least, Atheism has nothing to do with god and religion.
modern Christianity is less strict than islam especially when it comes to women's right. you don't have to pray 5 times a day, you don't have to fast. men aren't allowed to marry more than 1 wife. women don't have to cover from head to toe...

modern Christianity is less strict than islam especially when it comes to women's right. you don't have to pray 5 times a day, you don't have to fast. men aren't allowed to marry more than 1 wife. women don't have to cover from head to toe...
Maa gaal ba tahay?

Trending

Latest posts