"Somali" Christians make a tiktok

Somalis are a desired group.

Nah mate, if certain ethnic groups in Somalia get hell for claiming Somali an Asian monkeyis certainly not going to claim it.

I dare her to go to a Somali gathering (wedding,talk etc) and see if she feels like a Somali. She’s bold cuz she’s with her fellow indha yars. :hemad:

Wait here is the philipino girl calling herself Somali? Wtf?

UR FAV SOMALI GIRL (@AaliyahMikela)  Twitter.png

According to many people here she’s Somali since her father is somali

They have an agenda. Tbh I wanna see if they put their money where their mouth is. Somali culture disowns men and women who marry out to weird ethnic groups like indha yar. they should advocate for mix rights. The reality is Somalis will never accept mixed people. They don’t even accept Oromo/Somali mixes.

They are technically Somali, since their father is a Somali

I wonder to which qabil they belong

Do you know how many mixed Somalis they’re are? I grew up with a half Russian/half Somali girl. Her father was full Somali Darood.She doesn’t claim Somali anymore and only claim Russian because they don’t fit in.

This rule only applies to full Somalis of mixed qabil. Even nowadays with Somalis being 100x more qabilist and xenophobic it’s not 100% valid.I dunno how you guys extrapolated it to other ethnicities. Lol

Keo

VIP
I'm of the belief that you can't be Somali if you are not a Muslim but at the same time you don't want to push these girls further away into hating Somalis due to the responses that they are receiving. It's an unfortunate situation. Father gotta take an L for that though.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Do you know how many mixed Somalis they’re are? I grew up with a half Russian/half Somali girl. Her father was full Somali Darood.She doesn’t claim Somali anymore and only claim Russian because they don’t fit in.

This rule only applies to full Somalis of mixed qabil. Even nowadays with Somalis being 100x more qabilist and xenophobic it’s not 100% valid.I dunno how you guys extrapolated it to other ethnicities. Lol
This rule was applied to anyone who belonged to a certain Somali clan via his father. This is how worked historically. If a person was half Somali half amhara/oromo/etc and his father was a Somali darood for instance, then he will be seen as a Somali.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Wait here is the philipino girl calling herself Somali? Wtf?

View attachment 127656

They have an agenda. Tbh I wanna see if they put their money where their mouth is. Somali culture disowns men and women who marry out to weird ethnic groups like indha yar. they should advocate for mix rights. The reality is Somalis will never accept mixed people. They don’t even accept Oromo/Somali mixes.
She probably lives in America were they go by the one drop rule so in her mind she’s full Somali, but would probably claim mixed if she’s pressed on the issue by an actual Somali.

I'm of the belief that you can't be Somali if you are not a Muslim but at the same time you don't want to push these girls further away into hating Somalis due to the responses that they are receiving. It's an unfortunate situation. Father gotta take an L for that though.
Ethnicity has nothing to do with religion. Somali isn’t a religion, it’s an ethnicity. You could be hindu, Atheist or anything, your ethnicity does not change. These girls are Somalis.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Ethnicity has nothing to do with religion. Somali isn’t a religion, it’s an ethnicity. You could be hindu, Atheist or anything, your ethnicity does not change. These girls are Somalis.
They aren't Somali.

They claim Philipines.

They don't speak af Somali sxb.

I've seen the videos.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
They’re half Somali and paternally are. Ethnicity has nothing to do with religion, get that through your head.
They're half Filipino and they're maternally are.

We're not claiming them capiche.

you guys are weirdos for bullying them.

Our country is a pos and they are still prideful enough to rep it.

All you guys did was make them despise their paternal side.

Trending