Somali Christian woman goes to Swedish no-go zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
It ain't that serious, I go to rinkeby from time to time to buy soda, might be a long ride, but worth it. :ahh:

Btw, did she run out of money? She still thinks it's facebook live :chrisfreshhah:
u tellin me u go all the way to rinkeby for a soda? how much it cost? 1kr kkkkkkkkk

They are threatening someone on open camera, showing both Actus Reus and Mens Rea. On top of that, they are threatening her because she is christian = Hate crime.

I would move to deport them had this been in Denmark.
Deport them from Denmark? Deport them from this planet b :mjlol:

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
So an entire Somali community cut off this chick because she left Islam.

This is just bizarre.
It’s not so much that she left Islam but that she is all over TV attacking it and her people. So many Somalis are non practicing and yet they don’t get shunned. It’s a weird phenomenon to be honest.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
It’s not so much that she left Islam but that she is all over TV attacking it and her people. So many Somalis are non practicing and yet they don’t get shunned. It’s a weird phenomenon to be honest.

Somalis are all about not wanting ceeb.:kanyeshrug:

It's when you come out and say to people " I'm not muslim " that's when you family wants to disown you.

Do want ever you want but once people start seeing your behaviour and the ceeb comes in, that's when it matters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending