Somali Christian TV Podcast

1606917645201.gif

This is only for anyone that is interested, stop with the troll comments please. :bell:

Read the title...

:drakewtf:
We are not interested, if anyone is interested I am sure they can search and reach out. Stop promoting your fake religion on here. We are not interested in your devil worship.

Can @Admin not delete this?

We are not interested, if anyone is interested I am sure they can search and reach out. Stop promoting your fake religion on here. We are not interested in your devil worship.

Can @Admin not delete this?

What rule does it break? If you don't like it, ignore it. It's simple really...

Jungle

VIP
These retards on yt. They look sick to me and death going to hit them soon as it should

I even felt some type of way copying that damn link uf

Kkkkkk @ the allegations of the noble Christians being "South Asians". They are clearly Somalis but with nuur on their faces like I and other Somalis Christians do. We do not number more than 50,000 out of 15 million Somalis. Talk about feeling threatened by a small minority. Leave us alone.

Kkkkkk @ the allegations of the noble Christians being "South Asians". They are clearly Somalis but with nuur on their faces like I and other Somalis Christians do. We do not number more than 50,000 out of 15 million Somalis. Talk about feeling threatened by a small minority. Leave us alone.
So are you guys based in Nairobi?
Secondly that guy isnt he the guy giving the press conference?
Why is he against his christian Kenyan friends like Uhuru?

Trending

Latest posts