Somali children

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
They are getting brave and wild, all I am saying this generation is finished. Every Somali family is having issues with there sons and daughters , they are following the western life style, some threatening there parents and running away from home.

maxa dhacay? Waaaaaa waaaa

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1616157993905.png

Liberals promoting degeneracy being in the west is the worst thing possible tbh :SmithMad:

growing up in Somalia = deen = jannah

Who cares about the west and free education :lawd:

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
yes sister , this generation is finished but you cant blame them.There is ever more pressure to fit into the cadaan lifestyle and system and that clashes with values.. difficult times for all immigrants. There's over 50 million muslims in the diaspora in the west , about 10 million are fully integrated , whilst the remaining 40 million have 1 foot in and 1 foot out , if you get what i mean , this leads to a whole host of identity clashes , value clashes and problems.. by the year 2050 most muslims would have to be fully integrated or be threatened with deportation.

They are getting brave and wild, all I am saying this generation is finished. Every Somali family is having issues with there sons and daughters , they are following the western life style, some threatening there parents and running away from home.

maxa dhacay? Waaaaaa waaaa
Stay strong sis and shower with cold water when shit happens

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
It because there is a lack of understanding with parents and kids. A lot of somali parents aren't emotionally available to there kids so they look for that love elsewhere. This is where boys turn to gangs and girls run away with boys. Parents aren't making healthy dynamic in households this leads to a barrier thats impossible to break with kids and parents.

Parents are at fault. A lot of somali parents are strich with their children. This makes them easily influenced thus leading to bad behaviour. I have seen this in real life.

It because there is a lack of understanding with parents and kids. A lot of somali parents aren't emotionally available to there kids so they look for that love elsewhere. This is where boys turn to gangs and girls run away with boys. Parents aren't making healthy dynamic in households this leads to a barrier thats impossible to break with kids and parents.
youre right from my experience i was pretty much raised by my olders brothers / sisters, my mom didnt really put that knowledge and experience she had from her life and give it to me

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

If you don't raise your kids, the world will raise them for you and you may not like what the world raises.

Trending