Somali children who are fatherless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

The American and European government are raising the Somali children. Even the diaspora people are raising children back home. Most Somalis don't have father figures. They would rather sit at fadhi ku dirir and talk about the broken Somali government and irrelevant things. As a future president candidate I'm here to let the world know as a Somali woman, I do not support this.

Let's all hold a prayer circle for the lost cause that is Somali men.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Number one reason why there are a gorrilion young single mothers is cuz shiekhs pushing young people into getting married out of fear of zina. Abstinence aint practical so they get married, f*ck they brains out, pop out a few kids and break up in a year

:damedamn:

Bohol

VIP
How about some of those Somali women who can't be good mothers stop
shitting out kids they can't look after?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Number one reason why there are a gorrilion young single mothers is cuz shiekhs pushing young people into getting married out of fear of zina. Abstinence aint practical so they get married, f*ck they brains out, pop out a few kids and break up in a year

:damedamn:
Do not bring the beautiful sheikhs into this, you faithless, without morals idiot.

Q

Queen Carawelo

How about some of those Somali women who can't be good mothers stop
shitting out kids they can't look after?
How dare you, Somali women are struggling because of these deadbeat men. Somali women are the best mothers in the whole wide world.

Bohol

VIP
How dare you, Somali women are struggling because of these deadbeat men. Somali women are the best mothers in the whole wide world.

I am sure many Somali women are good mothers but it is not practical having many children if you can't look after them.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Yup this girl really got dumped by her fiancee. Still projecting that bitter nonsense on the web.

First of all my fiancé never had kids, he's an educated, handsome, caring man. He's not the same as you deadbeats. Stop bringing my love into this. You zanj. You're below the scum of the earth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending