Somali Chick wth unusual elongated face goes 2 NY's only somali restaurant wth her KHANIS "husband"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
She is dhulbante you .

91e51448b49f057572ba036146d4f31e_posted-by-king-of-the-gridiron-no-no-hell-no-gif_242-183.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
One thing about darkskinned girls is that you can never cheat on them they will follow you in a dark night and you wouldn't even know the is right there next to you all she has to do is close her eyes as soon as you look at her and the disappears.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Dark skin is buetiful I want to tan more when I go to a warm climate, f*ck those stupid Dianna abusers which is 98 % of all Somali women living in the Somalia.

One thing about darkskinned girls is that you can never cheat on them they will follow you in a dark night and you wouldn't even know the is right there next to you all she has to do is close her eyes as soon as you look at her and the disappears.
I've seen so beautiful dark skin somali girls

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Update:

Crazy Xalimo bashes Farax' s publicly to elevate her husband's drinking and tattoo habits. She even claims he is Moslem l000l.

Skip to 8:42

Everyone should go spam her comments section so she knows she has support. l0l

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Update:

Crazy Xalimo bashes Farax' s publicly to elevate her husband's drinking and tattoo habits. She even claims he is Moslem l000l.

Seriosuly, why she this ugly?
RS56g_Ls.gif

Update:

I knew she would bash farax eventually it's in the life cycle of a xoolimo

1 f*ck around

2 marry Abu Tyrone or jack

3 bash all faraxs

4 repeat

Update:

He is bosnian muslim who is loaded. I can confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts