Somali Chick wth unusual elongated face goes 2 NY's only somali restaurant wth her KHANIS "husband"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
kids-clint-eastwood-grumpy-old-man-gran-torino_zpsxuilmxlz.gif~c200

anal iyo balayo, wtf yall talking about?

You clearly never met Bosnians. They look very european except better looking and Muslim.

It's clear that you have never met any Bosnians, they look like arabs and have arab features like long noses but they are taller on average than arabs.
The serbs look more european and tend to have blue eyes and what not

It's clear that you have never met any Bosnians, they look like arabs and have arab features like long noses but they are taller on average than arabs.

I dont believe you ever met Bosnians!! Like arabs???:williamswtf:

All the Bosnians I met looked like the dutch, tall beautiful and all knew martial arts (the men). Their women are gorgeous too.

I dont believe you ever met Bosnians!! Like arabs???:williamswtf:

All the Bosnians I met looked like the dutch, tall beautiful and all knew martial arts (the men). Their women are gorgeous too.

Lol my cousin married a bosnian girl and we met her whole family, basically all hybrid arab/european looking tall guys. I
do agree that their women are gorgeous, my cousin's wife looks like a model, lucky guy..

Lol my cousin married a bosnian girl and we met her whole family, basically all hybrid arab/european looking tall guys. I
do agree that their women are gorgeous, my cousin's wife looks like a model, lucky guy..

This is how the Bosnians I know look like.:z1banet:
(Hes bosnian).
Bosnia+Herzegovina+v+Egypt+International+Friendly+sQqy-GElAs9l.jpg

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Bosnians look very european. I know a bosnian guy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I am so disgusted how the white kid eat the hilib :browtf:
And i was eating my mothers left over bariis from a aroos :damn:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This is how the Bosnians I know look like.:z1banet:
(Hes bosnian).
Bosnia+Herzegovina+v+Egypt+International+Friendly+sQqy-GElAs9l.jpg

That's not how your average Bosnian looks lol. Zero difference between them and Serbs.

They are tall though. Usually Somalis and Bosnians roll together here so they look rather funny walking down the street.

That's not how your average Bosnian looks lol. Zero difference between them and Serbs.

They are tall though. Usually Somalis and Bosnians roll together here so they look rather funny walking down the street.

Thats how the ones I know look like. I grew up with them. The only white guys I find attractive.

The one the somali girl is married to is not that good looking tbh. He looks British ..i will stop here I don't want to be rude :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending