Somali chick in MN accuses 2 dudes for rape. She exposes them on FB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
if she's lying about them she's susceptible to be charged with defamation of character.

If true then these guys deserve what's come to them.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The dude on the top left looks familiar .I swear I have seen him on a UNICEF starvation appeal video .

They very fresh of the boat considering that they fled from Sioux Cit, ND. That's were the fobs congregate to eat

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Why would you rape someone im not even turned on of im not into a ting even if she's naked infront of me

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I know of several Somali women who have falsely accused men of rape. I'm not saying this chick is but it happens. :hillarybiz:

Somali fobs give rapey vibes though. :susp:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Social media is the curse of fobs Wallahi, instead of pressing charges she's running to Facebook to report them. I don't want to say it didn't happen but if it really happened she wouldn't get on Facebook. I'm just saying.

Secondly I've heard a lot of Somali and white women cry false rape when they argue with a male.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
IF they raped Someone dear to her shouldnt that person atleast know something about these guys?

After all most rapes are Done by someone they know

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
IF they raped Someone dear to her shouldnt that person atleast know something about these guys?

After all most rapes are Done by someone they know
Yes, you're correct. Rapes you hear/see in TV where man rapes a woman out of nowhere is rare. Most rapes happen when both parties get in a private area and for whatever the reason is, one party changes their mind and other party refuses to accept the refusal for the sex.

Although it's tempting, we shouldn't smear anyone at this point.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes, you're correct. Rapes you hear/see in TV where man rapes a woman out of nowhere is rare. Most rapes happen when both parties get in a private area and for whatever the reason is, one party changes their mind and other party refuses to accept the refusal for the sex.

Although it's tempting, we shouldn't smear anyone at this point.

BINGO!

Majority of rape occurs this way whereby a guy lures a chick willingly into a private place, his apartment or hotel and he is very excited (sexually ) to get something that moment and he is crushed when she refuses.

It has happen to me numerous times but I've never resorted to raping. I tend to cry and beg because the urge to explode in here is so tremendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts