Somali chick goes on BBC to demand the Media paint a positive pic of Somalia looool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Does she also think that Eritrea should have remained with Ethiopia? She doesn't dare saying that cos she knows the Eritreans will roast her ass.

muruqliqe hawd
Here is the late anthropologist I.M Lewis describing the beauty ideals of nomadic Somalis who have had little to no contact with Europeans: "Men appreciate women of good height and stature, with good hips and breasts, and plump but not fat. A reddish tinged skin is thought highly of in preference to a dark dull black." (Lewis 1962:13) The Somali poetry from the 18th and first half of the 19th century before contact with the white man also confirm this. These preferences clearly predate colonialism and globalization.

This comment was hands down

conduit99
Sigh I feel like an 80's Action Star on his 3rd sequel who just has to go on "one last mission" to kick some ass...Lemme just say that not in a very long time, or quite frankly ever, have I seen such a rank display of intellectual disfigurement, feeble-mindedness, unoriginality, cowardice, and incoherence. This video is so embarrassing and cringeworthy that it's far worse than the answer that the 2007 Miss Teen USA contestant from South Carolina gave, because it's dealing with giving undue attention, lying, discriminating against, and stigmatizing the Somali community with our own taxes via a Government institution. Never in my whole life have I seen a Caribbean person, an Indian person or another POC Nationality where bleaching is FAR MORE prevalent, talk ANY type of shit

:dance:

Does she also think that Eritrea should have remained with Ethiopia? She doesn't dare saying that cos she knows the Eritreans will roast her ass.

Eritreans would come in kung fu kick her ass if she said that and slap her around with injeera. they are super anti-ethiopia.

Embarrasing!! even an oromo girl was in the comment section of that Facebook post and she said she hates that flag and what it stands for. how can you be loyal to a colonizing oppressive regime run by a foreign group?

its like me going back in time identifying with italians. or palestinians identifying with the state of isreal.

I told you that some somali youth diasporians have dehumanized themselves and somalis to a great extent

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Embarrasing!! even an oromo girl was in the comment section of that Facebook post and she said she hates that flag and what it stands for. how can you be loyal to a colonizing oppressive regime run by a foreign group?

its like me going back in time identifying with italians. or palestinians identifying with the state of isreal.

I told you that some somali youth diasporians have dehumanized themselves and somalis to a great extent
You could've used the British as an example but you use the Italians:camby:there was nothing oppressive about the Italians especially compared to British:camby:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You could've used the British as an example but you use the Italians:camby:there was nothing oppressive about the Italians especially compared to British:camby:

What's with you and your love for Italians?:dwill: The Italians were just as oppressive, if not more oppressive, than the Brits!

Who care who is oppressive we all know compared to the colonies around the world , the italians and the brits would get their shit handed if they ever tried anything according to whats written. Somalis were able to repel them to some degree. bantu probably have some claim of oppression

but my point was that it would be stupid to identify with the colonizers and occupiers.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
What's with you and your love for Italians?:dwill: The Italians were just as oppressive, if not more oppressive, than the Brits!
My sub clan is still struggling because of these british fakkits :camby:Not to include the Italians wanted to unit all somali regions while the shitty British sold the ogaden and nfd regions.
these British trash are the worst thing that could happen to us our civil war is there fault:camby:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
My sub clan is still struggling because of these british fakkits :camby:Not to include the Italians wanted to unit all somali regions while the shitty British sold the ogaden and nfd regions.
these British trash are the worst thing that could happen to us our civil war is there fault:camby:

The Italians bombed Italian Somaliland just like the Brits did British Somaliland.

:cryinglaughsmiley:@ Italians being undercover Somaliweynists.

Are you posting under the influence or are you usually this delusional?:drakelaugh:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The Italians bombed Italian Somaliland just like the Brits did British Somaliland.

:cryinglaughsmiley:@ Italians being undercover Somaliweynists.

Are you posting under the influence or are you usually this delusional?:drakelaugh:
What the Italian did is not even remotely close to what the british did last time I checked italians didn't kill half of the Italian somaliland population there is a reason that incident is famous:camby:If Italians won the war we would've had all four regions instead of what exist today:camby:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
You have to be utterly Nacas to think that Italian occupation was nicer than British one ..although I won't elevate one over the other but I must still say that Italians use to use humans to cross the shabele..

Btw Sofia chick use to be an SOL troll ..

Her support for Ethiopian occupation is very unfortunate ...how can you standup for Somalia when you're ok with occupation. ..does she not know ogadenia was handed over by Britain to fellow Christian Ethiopia in 1954...

Status
Not open for further replies.