Somali chick goes on BBC to demand the Media paint a positive pic of Somalia looool

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
She spoke really eloquently and very well. :ehh:

https://twitter.com/safiaa looking at her twitter, what is this cadaan studies she speaks of?

She has been fighting a German guy for the past 4 months. He wrote a study on Somalis and she believes it is not an appropriate depiction of the Somali race.

The other day she was in Finland fighting them in a debate

menace

VIP
You just don't come to a gun fight with a Somali Waran! :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadrose:

S

Shamis

I hold Safia Caydiid in very high regard. She's a brilliant scholar.

The cadaan studies chick?

She launched a annoying whinny SJW campaign against Cadaan writers dominating the somali studies. She launced a embarrasing attack on respectable writer who dedicated his life to write about somalia.

Now she is victimizing herself saying bbc oppress us you are painting a negative picture of us bla bla. Why doesnt she and other somalis produce positive movies, become journalists and start writing good pieces about somalia.
We must give them a reason to change the narrative of somalis.

Instead we are out there filming,acting and directing pirate movies.

While we have a Kony looking fellow as the lead and the cover:snoop:

They are trying to transplant that responsibility to ajanabis,

I hold Safia Caydiid in very high regard. She's a brilliant scholar.

She and her SJW possy are full of hypocrisy they claim that they are against Cadaan narrative bla bla.

But look at the contradictions.

CHoAC2jUYAIvUUU.jpg

yet on twitter she wants to ban every cadaan from writing about somalia , simply because they are cadaan

menace

VIP
This desire to campaign for a better Somalia should not be waged on a miskiin unknown German scholar but instead a person with such a desire can write a book from his own narrative and could build free schooling, free health clinics and even can enter Somali politics to fix up things. When a country develops economically then it's only natural that the country would be noticed.

But if you waste your time on debating an unknown cadaan guy then what difference have you made when you have taken such a responsibility to be viewed as a Harvard grad and the new generation of elite Somali scholar and activist

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
She embarrassed herself. When asked to highlight a recent positive story she thinks the BBC missed, she started stuttering and then mentioned a story from months ago. The Somaliland community should roast her for using them as an example of a 'positive story from Somalia'. :drakelaugh:

Furthermore, she's a SJW and her sister was the one who made the video on shadeism in the Somali community. She also supports the Ethiopian regime and supports Somalis fully integrating into Ethiopia. Her research focuses on Somali history in Ethiopia and rumor has it she's on the payroll of the Ethiopian gov. :diddyswag:

S

Shamis

Sensei, say it isn't so. She mentioned when SYL put the flag up in Jijiga before the state was created, I just assumed she was pro Somalis. The Ethiopians cannot afford to pay academics, they're begging for aid because they don't even know how to farm in perfect weather conditions. Someone pro Ethiopia is paying her if that's the case, maybe Italy because she has a grudge against the British but fails to mention the brutality of the Italians in the South against the Bantu settlers.

Shadeism? Just because we say 'cadday' and 'madobe'?...when did it create a social hierarchy or affect us in the same way that other countries have adopted shadeism?

This desire to campaign for a better Somalia should not be waged on a miskiin unknown German scholar but instead a person with such a desire can write a book from his own narrative and could build free schooling, free health clinics and even can enter Somali politics to fix up things. When a country develops economically then it's only natural that the country would be noticed.

But if you waste your time on debating an unknown cadaan guy then what difference have you made when you have taken such a responsibility to be viewed as a Harvard grad and the new generation of elite Somali scholar and activist

All harvard students are whinny wheeping sjw pussies who needs other peoples validation. All they gain from that school is telling people how oppressed they are.

Watch this video of wheepy whinny pathetic harvard kids.

Walahi you dont know how hard Prof .Samatar was trying to get somali intellectuals to sit down and write and conduct and createt their Somali journal.

we dont lack scholars and intellectuals, we lack people who wants to sit down and value scholarship and write.

Watch
he even explains it here

@36:30

Part of the reason why somalis are trapped is that they have no intellectual capital.If we have time i can tell you Story after Story of trying to create an acedemic journal for the first time an academic journal of somali studies. The difficulty of getting people just to write, we will get the money & everything , just write , the difficulty no intellectual capital. So the educated somalis need to become graduated to be serious intellectuals .Intellectual meaning producing ideas. Ideas that are transformative.

Yet these wheepy whinny Sjw kids cannot understand it and only know how to push this victimhood crap. Uuuff!!

Sensei, say it isn't so. She mentioned when SYL put the flag up in Jijiga before the state was created, I just assumed she was pro Somalis. The Ethiopians cannot afford to pay academics, they're begging for aid because they don't even know how to farm in perfect weather conditions. Someone pro Ethiopia is paying her if that's the case, maybe Italy because she has a grudge against the British but fails to mention the brutality of the Italians in the South against the Bantu settlers.

Shadeism? Just because we say 'cadday' and 'madobe'?...when did it create a social hierarchy or affect us in the same way that other countries have adopted shadeism?

She is super pro ethiopia
CHoAC2vUMAIqSzO.jpg

CHoAxgFVAAE8WWJ.jpg

CHoAxgfUkAAQBq4.jpg

:snoop:
You watched her little sisters shadeism bull crap?

Somalis have a culture of nicknaming people based on their physical attributes. Its our way of accepting our own diversity and embracing it collectively

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
She's pretty public about her views on Ethiopian nationalism. She thinks the ONLF should put down their arms and join the Ethiopian federal government. :cryinglaughsmiley:

These tweets pissed people off:

The response she received:

..even a death threat

:ohdamn:

Here's the video of her sister saying the Somali community has colorism issues. The comment section is filled with anti SJW Somalis. :drakelaugh:

The Youtube comments to the video was priceless.

Somali Savage
i know this will disappoint these pro black clowns like the girls in the video who want to be african american so bad. somalis were never slaves, we were colonized after some somalis signed treaties with the british/italians. but still we fought back, search up the omar samatar rebllion. and also what the mad mullah(sayyidka) did to the british. please stop making somalis look weak like these afro americans.

MissionMarvelous
As Simon Cowell would say, "You two are probably the most disillusioned girls we've ever had in this competition. And that's the truth. I think the two of you are horrendous, you have absolutely zero edge, no originality, I think individually you're weak, I think as a duet you're even worse, absolutely zero chance you guys will ever, ever, ever have a successful career in this, in FGM or in any other means of trying to make Somali culture and Islam in general look bad."

Muruqliqe Hawd

This is cringe worthy and disgusting. These misguided girls are lying on Somali culture and trying to pass off African American and African Bantu issues and complexes as Somali problems. Somalis are a proud people and we haven't been mind effed by whites like the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa. And did these girls actually mention slavery? Acuudubillaahi minashaydaani rajiim. For African Americans, Bantus and some Asian communities (eg. Indian subcontinent)the lighter you are the higher ur social status within their respective communities. For Somalis no such thing exists, as status is completely independent of skin colour and is primarily determined, amongst other things, by the clan one belongs to. You can be as dark as coal and no one would blink twice as long as you hail from a respected clan. Yes, being lightskinned is considered to be a desirable feature for women (not men) by many Somalis, but so is having nice teeth and a nice smile, big eyes, slender nose, being tall, small waist etc. Why single out light-skinnedness as an issue, when for us it's not a status marker used to discriminate amongst ourselves. It's just one of many traits that can enhance, not define, the beauty of a girl. Also, it's important to note that all of these beauty ideals predated colonialism and any contact with whites. Show me one Somali man who would reject an otherwise beautiful Somali girl if she is darker or has tougher hair....trust me u won't find one. I myself, along with many other Somali men I know actually prefer our darker coloured Somali sisters.

Muruqliqe Hawd
These Afrocentric, feminist, social justice warrior Somali girls are trying to erode Somali culture from within. We must remain vigilant and expose their lies and sabotage their nefarious aims at every turn. They're nothing but degenerates.

This my favorite comment

Cunaaye Zak
Somaali baan ahay. they are not somali by any shape or form nacalad idinku dhacdey kulahaa "slavery and shit" we have rich history just google it oyin yihiin bahasha ka banjartey. fed up with these es AA gus galey. 'each to their own race and culture. yinkaan gus AA galey bey rabaan inaanu aqbalno khasab sidaan father in law aanu u noqon no iyo brother in law. ebola idinku dhac dixri idink gel already meeshiina waa la magalaan.

Status
Not open for further replies.