Somali Chad 4 wives several houses and unpaid workers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is his source? The several houses and the slaves seems to be made up.

I am getting sick of people here pushing the narrative that slavery was a big thing among Somalis. Yes, there might have been a few slave owners but I don't think majority of Somalis owned slaves.Those that were brought from Tanzania and Mozambique were brought by the Arabs and were later freed when they accepted Islam. If slavery was very common among Somalis, we would have seen at least a sizable community of descendants of slaves in every Somali town or region.

I am getting sick of people here pushing the narrative that slavery was a big thing among Somalis. Yes, there might have been a few slave owners but I don't think majority of Somalis owned slaves.Those that were brought from Tanzania and Mozambique were brought by the Arabs and were later freed when they accepted Islam. If slavery was very common among Somalis, we would have seen at least a sizable community of descendants of slaves in every Somali town or region.

Depends on where you're from. Slavery was a big thing in the south that is an undeniable fact.
slavery.png

its a picture of one guy not sure how thats suggesting majority of somalis owned slaves.

Depends on where you're from. Slavery was a big thing in the south that is an undeniable fact.View attachment 71407
I am not going to deny that there was slavery in the south. But is there a figure for the number of slaves that were owned by the Somalis in the south back then and their origin? Or could you very least link me to the actual document or give me the name of the document from where you took the text from?

its a picture of one guy not sure how thats suggesting majority of somalis owned slaves.

I was talking in general about people in this website.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Dude looks healthy unlike many Somalians today all bony and disgusting.
Hes very rich so am pretty sure he was living well, hes taken care of himself a lot

Slavery was common in the south I heard many where enslaved even until today a friend of mines uncle from koonfur recently released some of his slaves
Why do you care as you're not black bantu

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Typical Abgaal, munching down on that Cambuulo gives you the power to satisfy 3 wives and own 20 slaves. Success comes from what you eat.
Look at his forearms this is how normal Somali men should look, but since most of them their diet is mostly khat, canjeero, shaax and other fruity food they become very soft and jileec.

The original Somali man, lean, strong with enough wealth to support several wives and homes.

*not all*-- Modern Somali men: flabby or skinny fat and want to split their meager earnings among several wives so that they and their children can live in abject poverty.

Return to the original Somali diet and culture!
Drop the khat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts