Somali Cannibals?

My grandma claims 3 of her adeers were eaten by an Afarqoble (without the obvs clan connotation). My grandma seriously believes that Dheegdgheer and Qori Ismaris are also real. My mum swears that Somali cannibals were popular back then she obvs doesn't believe in the creatures but were just human cannibals.
Since my folk think it was popular back in the day have you guys heard anything of the sort?:faysalwtf:

Hahahaha I don’t think (and also hope) most ppl here know it’s specific ties lol. My ayeeyo genuinely believes that myth is a real thing weirdly:(
Lool one person in particular on here has recently developed an obsession.

She genuinely believes they were eaten, a whole clan is werewolves? Or both?

Last edited:
Lool one person in particular on here has recently developed and obsession.

She genuinely believes they were eaten, a whole clan is werewolves? Or both?
She genuinely believes they were eaten by a particular afarqooble (that’s what she was told). I don’t think she thinks ALL of that clan were and still are werewolves and she doesn’t dislike that clan, I don’t think she’s into qaabil.
However she does use the word afarqoble to refer to that tribe rather than the actual clan name. My aunt is married into that tribe and I remember once hearing “what tribe are those kids” and my ayeeyo said “6-2”:noneck:.

She genuinely believes they were eaten by a particular afarqooble (that’s what she was told). I don’t think she thinks ALL of that clan were and still are werewolves and she doesn’t dislike that clan, I don’t think she’s into qaabil.
However she does use the word afarqoble to refer to that tribe rather than the actual clan name. My aunt is married into that tribe and I remember once hearing “what tribe are those kids” and my ayeeyo said “6-2”:noneck:.
:ftw9nwa: afar qooble is a tribal nickname.

Thats hilarious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ftw9nwa: afar qooble is a tribal nickname.

Thats hilarious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I know it’s a tribal nickname I just feel like I should not say the actual name of the clan so I don’t give ppl ideas lol
What do you mean by 3 and 9? When my grandma said 6-2 she meant afarqoble since 6-2=4 and 4 is afar in Somali. Unless 3 and 9 mean something and I’m just uneducated on a lot of stuff

Yeah I know it’s a tribal nickname I just feel like I should not say the actual name of the clan so I don’t give ppl ideas lol
What do you mean by 3 and 9? When my grandma said 6-2 she meant afarqoble since 6-2=4 and 4 is afar in Somali. Unless 3 and 9 mean something and I’m just uneducated on a lot of stuff
Oh my mistake, i didnt realize you meant minus. 3 and 9 is a thing too but idk what it means.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Hahahaha I don’t think (and also hope) most ppl here know it’s specific ties lol.
Oh, we are very well aware. I was actually planning to make a thread about afarqooble but I wanted to give my sister @embarassing a bit of a break.

My mom used to live in Xamar and had afarqooble neighbours. Her aunt used to always threaten to feed her to them when she misbehaved. My mom would get so scared that she would wet herself. I asked her the meaning of the term 'afarqooble' and she said it means one who walks on all fours. When she said that, I pictured this.
Djsjxbdjxb.jpg

My grandma claims 3 of her adeers were eaten by an Afarqoble (without the obvs clan connotation). My grandma seriously believes that Dheegdgheer and Qori Ismaris are also real. My mum swears that Somali cannibals were popular back then she obvs doesn't believe in the creatures but were just human cannibals.
Since my folk think it was popular back in the day have you guys heard anything of the sort?:faysalwtf:
My family use to tell us dhegdheer was our aunt lol i believed that shit! Use to tell everyone when ever the story told.

Trending