Somali Canadian's stop milking& exploiting the state.

Did he exploit canada

• yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
And you somalilanders don't seek asylum? You guys are number 1 when it comes to dying in the mediterranean.

You're already in the west. You don't know what it's like to be desperate. Get off your high horse and stfu.
I’m not a lander, nor am I denying that. They are the largest number of asylum seekers.

But you can’t complain about the west while taking advantage of their generosity.

Is it difficult for you to live your life without caring what other people think; especially when the matter in hand doesn't concern you?

I don’t even understand what you’re saying.

DRACO

VIP
And you somalilanders don't seek asylum? You guys are number 1 when it comes to dying in the mediterranean.

You're already in the west. You don't know what it's like to be desperate. Get off your high horse and stfu.
Stop creating divisions between somaliland and djbouti we are allies.
here is djibouti minister of economy&finance congratulating somaliland today.:2tjlv3e:

Where's the exploitation? There's a huge scandal in Canada where the rich are hiding their money in offshore accounts which total up to billions of dollars. Those are the ones who are exploiting Canada. Not this guy reuniting his family

I’m not a lander, nor am I denying that. They are the largest number of asylum seekers.

But you can’t complain about the west while taking advantage of their generosity.

I don’t even understand what you’re saying.

In an earlier post you said this is why folks hate somalis, why do you care about what "folks" think? I find it funny that sons and daughters of refugees are complaining about more immigrants coming in like your family wasn't once on the same boat, pun intended

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
In an earlier post you said this is why folks hate somalis, why do you care about what "folks" think? I find it funny that sons and daughters of refugees are complaing about more immigrants coming in like your family wasn't once on the same boat, pun intended
You shouldn’t take issue with what I said, but what the other guy said in regards to “taking advantage”, people are running from persecution and war. Not taking advantage. When you say shit like that it makes folks hate us. Why wouldn’t and shouldn’t I care?

This is how the media depicts us and it affects policy towards us such as employment, schools, and whether or not other suffering Somali folks can come here. On top of that, as a Muslim you’re supposed to be thankful to your host country and their generosity. It is dhaqan xumo to insult the very same gaalo who gave refuge to our people.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
He was right to bring 150 of his folks to Canada. To him (or any rational person) bringing your family to a prosperous place is not “milking” the state. It’s only milking if these people are working age and decide to not work or contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending