Somali Canadians massacring each other

Met some canadians timo jileecs recently and they were very apprehensive of me. What kind of havoc are you canadian somalis causing??

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Toronto use to be a good place all the way up until 2014 or so. Ever since then it’s been a shithole. Watch Canadian cadaans become the most racist in the world. Canada was still a nice place in the 21st century unlike USA and Europe and then s and Caribbean’s ruined it :chrisfreshhah:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Toronto use to be a good place all the way up until 2014 or so. Ever since then it’s been a shithole. Watch Canadian cadaans become the most racist in the world. Canada was still a nice place in the 21st century unlike USA and Europe and then s and Caribbean’s ruined it :chrisfreshhah:
This is Ottawa sxb those niggas are the nutcases :mjhaps:

Toronto is a safe,flourishing and developed city with many hardworking honest Somalis :mjhaps:

Awdalia Rising

Toronto is a safe,flourishing and developed city with many hardworking honest Somalis :mjhaps:

Wallahi I thought Toronto was in Ottawa until like a year ago I didn’t even realize how many failures live in Ottawa or what Ottawa even was until I learned more about it last year :pachah1:I basically confused Ontario and Ottawa

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Wallahi I thought Toronto was in Ottawa until like a year ago I didn’t even realize how many failures live in Ottawa or what Ottawa even was until I learned more about it last year :pachah1:I basically confused Ontario and Ottawa
Im sleep how u not know our capital :dead::dead::dead:

Sweden in the 90s was the most liberal and welcoming people. Today far right party was very close to win the election and expected to win next. When you see ungrateful animals ruin your country and bring violence and chaos. You gonna have enough

Awdalia Rising

Sweden in the 90s was the most liberal and welcoming people. Today far right party was very close to win the election and expected to win next. When you see ungrateful animals ruin your country and bring violence and chaos. You gonna have enough

The problem with somalis no matter where they are in diaspora is that they want to adopt the local adoon culture :bell:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Yall underestimating how racist Canadian cadaans are the premier for ontario is right wing and he fukked over Somalis by removing free education to lower income households :mjlol:

Our prime minister before justin trudeau was stephen harper and he was a lunatic that almost passed a bill that would give the govt the right to deport 1st generation minorities that commit crimes to the country their parents were born in :mjlol:

Awdalia Rising

Yall underestimating how racist Canadian cadaans are the premier for ontario is right wing and he fukked over Somalis by removing free education to lower income households :mjlol:

Our prime minister before justin trudeau was stephen harper and he was a lunatic that almost passed a bill that would give the govt the right to deport 1st generation minorities that commit crimes to the country their parents were born in :mjlol:

I thought PM Ford hates you guys because Somalis use to sell his brother crack?

The problem with somalis no matter where they are in diaspora is that they want to adopt the local adoon culture :bell:

yep. If anything they should see Madows as an example to stay away. In Uk Madow and timo jilic came about same time. One group is far more successful in every aspect of life and hugely influential in how society is run. Another group focus on the streets and music industry and being seen cool. Somalis came here, looked at both groups and said yep we rather be like Madows. You have so many black kids killing and robbing other black kids of their lives for no reason

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I thought PM Ford hates you guys because Somalis use to sell his brother crack?
Wallahi that was a legendary Toronto moment :banderas:

AUN Rob Ford take in a crackhead did more for Somalis than any other mayor :mjlol:

Doug Ford deffo hates us but he can''t be too wild because the Somali vote helped him win :lolbron:

Toronto is a multicultural city, also a lot of Caribbeans live here and brought their gang culture which a lot of people who came later have been influenced by.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Trash attract trash. Don't feel bad about his death through his life away because he wanted to look like a cool nigga to his gangbanging sxbs smh

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Somalis in this city disgust me walle. All i have to type is "herongate" then you'd already be imagining how bad this shithole is. :wow1:

Trending