Somali camel herders butchered by Ethiopian soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough, the raw meat eaters must leave gedo and replaced by SNA.

They are there for gems from what I am hearing. Those fuckers will leave only when we get an army.

Wallahi my hate for these BASTARDS is huge but soon insallah the shoes will be on the other foot .

They cross over into Somalia and even fought galmudug troops
Gedo isn't Galmudug.

Gedo is a different kettle of fish brother. It's the only place that habashi can't touch without some serious diplomatic consequences.
You have to understand the nature of the marehan to comprehend this to the fullest extent.
No single qabil despises habashi more than marehan, because ethiopia's proxy-warfare and diplomatic sabotage from the early 1970's until this very day, is what caused the destruction of the Somali state with marehan leader at its helm. The habashi are the sole reason why the marehan lost so much face in terms of Somali society. This is why Farmaajo is the perfect guy for the job, because he's carrying the honor of his entire qabil on his shoulders. That's why he can be trusted and is trusted even in SL. The restoration of marehan's honor is what the habashi tried to prevent by blocking President Farmaajo. They knew this was the point of no return for them.

IF Liyu are responsible for this, which I personally highly doubt, then their habashi paymasters provided protection as part of an embedded unit. The only reason for this would be to piss off President Farmaajo.

From the looks of it, they were habashi soldiers in full uniform.

Last edited:
last i heard they cross over into SL, or is that part of Somalia now:leon:
Hey new habashi super fan, you think anyone cares what you think about inter-somali political debates?

You're really out here trying to "advise" Somalis on Somali matters, when your brain can't even convince your arms and hands to cook your food first :farmajoyaab:........:gaasdrink:............:siilaanyosmile:

Gedo isn't Galmudug.

Gedo is a different kettle of fish brother. It's the only place that habashi can't touch without some serious diplomatic consequences.
You have to understand the nature of the marehan to comprehend this to the fullest extent.
No single qabil despises habashi more than marehan, because ethiopia's proxy-warfare and diplomatic sabotage from the early 1970's until this very day, is what caused the destruction of the Somali state with marehan leader at its helm. The habashi are the sole reason why the marehan lost so much face in terms of Somali society. This is why Farmaajo is the perfect guy for the job, because he's carrying the honor of his entire qabil on his shoulders. The restoration of marehan's honor is what the habashi tried to prevent by blocking President Farmaajo. They knew this was the point of no return for them.

IF Liyu are responsible for this, which I personally highly doubt, then their habashi paymasters provided protection as part of of an embedded unit.

From the looks of it, they were habashi soldiers in full uniform.

This is v.true i have a lot of family in gedo. Ethiopia is in for a reckoning if they try even ahmed Madobe is being protected by Kenya forces all marehan are waiting till they leave and he's 1000% gone.

This is v.true i have a lot of family in gedo. Ethiopia is in for a reckoning if they try even ahmed Madobe is being protected by Kenya forces all marehan are waiting till they leave and he's 1000% gone.
Madobe is actually one of President Farmaajo's closest allies, because they both have an interest in getting rid of habashi/kenyans in Jubbaland.
They have a solid bond around a mutual objective.

You're right about Madobe being protected by Kenyans though, as habashi can't be trusted. Kenya are the lessor of two evils in this situation.

JamalNFD

JAMAL
So u wanna instigate the Sade-kablalax war all over again. That conflict is the reason shabaab overran jubaland. I agree all foreign troops have to go eventually but we have to be smart about this. After all we occupy the most resource rich and fertile federal state. Lower jubba alone according to a survey done by one Norwegian NGO has the potential to feed the entire Somalia leave alone jubbaland.

So u wanna instigate the Sade-kablalax war all over again. That conflict is the reason shabaab overran jubaland. I agree all foreign troops have to go eventually but we have to be smart about this. After all we occupy the most resource rich and fertile federal state. Lower jubba alone according to a survey done by one Norwegian NGO has the potential to feed the entire Somalia leave alone jubbaland.
Ahmed Blackass has got to go:camby:

Al habash has been butchering somalis for a long time now conquest of abyssinia must be resumed in the next decade or 2 Ahmed gurey mission must be completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending