Somali cafeteria suugo sports science

Status
Not open for further replies.
“ I remember going to Muqdisho stadium as a child. It was the same size as the Russian World Cup stadium”.

“ India and China got banned from the WC because they used magic before”.

“Berigaan ciyari jiray”.

“Wa wadanka keliya( insert some random facts and made up things to appear intelligent”).

I mostly watch at home because my TV is huge and doesn’t cut out or freeze like illegal Arabic satellites. However , I do watch it @ the Somali cafeteria on occasion to catch jokes and hear suugo sports Science.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
“ India and China got banned from the WC because they used magic before”.

I always thought this was true as a kid. When you're a kid you always believe whatever the adults tell you.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If India makes it to a World Cup before us we should all just die.
They should be kicked out of FIFA tbh. How can you have that much population and not qualify from freaking Asia smh.

We can be decent tbh but our FA is shit and our people don't take soccer serious.

I saw something on twitter that was questioning how India has 1.5 billion people but there isn’t a single Ronaldeep in there to take their soccer team far :drakelaugh:

They should be kicked out of FIFA tbh. How can you have that much population and not qualify from freaking Asia smh.

We can be decent tbh but our FA is shit and our people don't take soccer serious.
India doesn’t do well at football.

Genetics (they dont even make it in the UK).

Environment( everyone wants to be a cricketer).

Diet ( Lack of protein and unhealthy diets).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending