Somali brother disowned his sister cuz he found she is a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Has he tried talking to her? finding a solution to the problem before cutting all ties? I know he is hurt and embarrassed but the mistake she has made should not be the reason the family fall apart. There are plenty who have been in her shoes and changed their life around. I think ur friend should reach out and the whole family should work together. :)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So he disowned his sister for having fun :gucciwhat:

Y’all need to stop this women shaming shit. It’s her body, her choice :birdman:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Has he tried talking to her? finding a solution to the problem before cutting all ties? I know he is hurt and embarrassed but the mistake she has made should not be the reason the family fall apart. There are plenty who have been in her shoes and changed their life around. I think ur friend should reach out and the whole family should work together. :)
How was it a mistake? She chose to sleep around. Her brother needs to get over it and let the girl live.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
How was it a mistake? She chose to sleep around. Her brother needs to get over it and let the girl live.

Hey Jennifer,

Thanks for replying, I always enjoy a good discussion. However please don’t fall for the agenda to normalize sexual deviance specially in today age where being anti conformity is heavily promoted . Living promiscuous lifestyle from a scientific perspective is unhealthy and dangerous, from a family and religious perspective it’s immoral. This goes for both sexes and not just for girls.

Remember just because u have the choice to do so, does not make it a wise decision. Please don’t encourage that behavior. Instead promote what is good for the body, mind and soul :)

Wallahi Abayoo you are right! There is no such things as double standard in our culture or deen! I was raised completely equal to my sisters and I side them. If I would sleep, Subhanallah, my mother would the exact same to me as to my sisters which beat the living crap out of me and than send me to somalia and never speak to me again. I am not even exaggerating. Hahahahaha :liberaltears: you need to be tough raising to 5 Kids almost alone.
So not all faaraxs are on this nonsense then alx:damedamn:

But perhaps its your mexican side kicking you in:hillarybiz:

So not all faaraxs are on this nonsense then alx:damedamn:

But perhaps its your mexican side kicking you in:hillarybiz:
No, it’s not! It’s how you are raised, it’s not just women in the kitchen or doing laundry, we all had to learn how to! My parents were both working, so we had a cleaning plan. We were all raised equal, so I treat women as such.

No, it’s not! It’s how you are raised, it’s not just women in the kitchen or doing laundry, we all had to learn how to! My parents were both working, so we had a cleaning plan. We were all raised equal, so I treat women as such.
I was just playing but alx my family isnt the only one raising their kids to be decent. Alot of hooyos are just manipulated by their sons and they go very easy on them. Then they get heartbroken when they fall off the wagon and wonder how it happened. Alx my parents kept all of us in check and raised us the same. My brothers can all cook some fire food and leave the house sparkling too msa. :banderas:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

I also dont think its a reason to cut her off, but then again i can feel how embarrased he must have felt

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Hey Jennifer,

Thanks for replying, I always enjoy a good discussion. However please don’t fall for the agenda to normalize sexual deviance specially in today age where being anti conformity is heavily promoted . Living promiscuous lifestyle from a scientific perspective is unhealthy and dangerous, from a family and religious perspective it’s immoral. This goes for both sexes and not just for girls.

Remember just because u have the choice to do so, does not make it a wise decision. Please don’t encourage that behavior. Instead promote what is good for the body, mind and soul :)

Nothing is wrong with promiscuity as long as you are adult and responsible, not that I condone it. I am just against this women shaming culture and double standard. shaming is counterproductive, it only pushes women to rebel.

Lol my brothers would've done the same. So she deserves it.:ehh:

Also sex is overrated. :damnmusic: We should all aspire to get degrees and jobs in STEM then work on the 'intimate' aspects of our lives :denzelnigga:

Lets all become doctors, lawyers and scientists :lawd: instead of being known as 'abdi the hoe magnet' or 'fatima the body catcher' :mjcry:

Also sex is overrated. :damnmusic: We should all aspire to get degrees and jobs in STEM then work on the 'intimate' aspects of our lives :denzelnigga:

Lets all become doctors, lawyers and scientists :lawd: instead of being known as 'abdi the hoe magnet' or 'fatima the body catcher' :mjcry:
Wallahi you are so right! Thank you so much

Thats not the same, a man cant be a / no matter how many women he sleeps with, since it from a biological aspect means more kids for him with his name, tribe, and ethnicity. While women gain nothing from having many kids with different guys.

That's your rationale? Wow. Where do you mentally deficient faraaxs pop out from?

Subeer

That's your rationale? Wow. Where do you mentally deficient faraaxs pop out from?

Well its the truth. Men cant be the equivelant of a hoe. No matter how many women he fucks. Since the dynamic behind sex is a man penetrating a woman, he's the dynamic one and she's often the passive/static one. So the idea of a man being used in terms of sex is false. Only passive people and static things can be used

Last edited:

Subeer

You're blessed to have brothers like that, and not some cadaan dayuus as a brother.

Subeer

As far as i know he just cut
Off all contact with her

Well its the truth. Men cant be the equivelant of a hoe. No matter how many women he fucks. Since the dynamic behind sex is a man penetrating a woman, he's the dynamic one and she's often the passive/static one. So the idea of a man being used in terms of sex is false. Only passive people and static things can be used

Yes he can. You know what hoeish behaviour is and you know men are not exempt but yet you put yourself through the mental gymnastics to excuse it talking about "dynamics".. hypocrisy :abuxyga:

Says the virgin:mjlol::russ:

Nah but you right tho:mjhaps:

What are you trying to say? :pachah1: right do? you missing brain cells? :kodaksmiley:
More like autocorrect is fucking up, don’t act like you didn’t understand btw:mahubowtf:

My point:You’re a Virgin right? So how would you know that sex is overrated? Is there something you want to tell us:siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts