Somali bridal/ aroos instagram: I find it annoying when...

halwa

✨🌙
Somalis are the biggest, closeted self-haters, imo. That page is run by xalimos for xalimos and they could do a better job sticking to the name of the page by promoting everything that is Somali so that the world can see our excellence, heritage and beautiful culture 😌

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I don’t find anything wrong with it. It showcases that when Somalis find love with partners of other ethnicities, their marriages are just as valid as others. Most Somalis marry Somalis, so I don’t know why people care about the minority who choose not to. If you want a Somali man, great. If you don’t, that’s great as well. Both sides should be represented imo. That’s only fair.

Mozart

You need people like me
People ask them to promote their weddings. They have bills to pay and if a certain post is going to generate more likes/comments/followers then I too would be posting all sorts of interracial stuff.

People ask them to promote their weddings. They have bills to pay and if a certain post is going to generate more likes/comments/followers then I too would be posting all sorts of interracial stuff.

Would you say that particular page with 200k+ followers makes a decent amount?

Mozart

You need people like me
Would you say that particular page with 200k+ followers makes a decent amount?
Yeah. I reckon they make a nice amount from promoting dresses/hijabs and other clothing on their page or story. I'm pretty sure the owner has also created a Somali bridal dress company off the back of the page which seems to be doing quite well.

Most somali men do its a majority... when i have convos with older somali women... they be like may Allah bless u with a husband who will stick by ur side cos somali women r lacking good quality men... i didnt say most n im married n my husband n i r good so far.. but i still have my guard up cos i hear nothing but negative shit regarding somali men n leaving their wives n shit
may Allah keep it that way and continue to bless you ❤💕

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Most somali men do its a majority... when i have convos with older somali women... they be like may Allah bless u with a husband who will stick by ur side cos somali women r lacking good quality men... i didnt say most n im married n my husband n i r good so far.. but i still have my guard up cos i hear nothing but negative shit regarding somali men n leaving their wives n shit
i lost my last braincells reading that

Trending

Latest posts