Somali bridal/ aroos instagram: I find it annoying when...

No baby boy.. My dad is with my mom alhamdulilah... but most somalis i grew up with wallahi their father left their mother for another woman.. when somali men leave their wife they also leave the kids....
Oh so your friends are also getting raised by single mothers? damn must be sad walaal. I feel for you guys, better get some professional help.

It's not smart to generalise a whole group of men.

Fay

DELETED
Oh so your friends are also getting raised by single mothers? damn must be sad walaal. I feel for you guys, better get some professional help.

It's not smart to generalise a whole group of men.
Most somali men do its a majority... when i have convos with older somali women... they be like may Allah bless u with a husband who will stick by ur side cos somali women r lacking good quality men... i didnt say most n im married n my husband n i r good so far.. but i still have my guard up cos i hear nothing but negative shit regarding somali men n leaving their wives n shit

Most somali men do its a majority... when i have convos with older somali women... they be like may Allah bless u with a husband who will stick by ur side cos somali women r lacking good quality men... i didnt say most n im married n my husband n i r good so far.. but i still have my guard up cos i hear nothing but negative shit regarding somali men n leaving their wives n shit

How are you gonna compare the old somali generation with the new generation of man

I see Somali brides with foreign husbands on a SOMALI bridal instagram page!

Sorry but I don't follow these pages to see Patel or Tyrone, I would like to see a Halimo with a Faarax.

Am I the only one who thinks this is false advertising and subtle conditioning?

When Somalis choose to marry foreigners, they need to accept that they are not in a 'Somali goals' relationship. They are effectively part of an interracial marriage.

Someone should start a "Somali couples" marriage page and only feature Somali couples.
I think it is agenda

Somali men be divorcing their wives more often wat u talking about
Somali divorce and non divorce is not tho it is still divorce and somali man don't divorce their wife more then non Somali man divorce somali woman nah I think it is the opposite more like non Somali man divorcing somali woman morr

Fay

DELETED
Somali divorce and non divorce is not tho it is still divorce and somali man don't divorce their wife more then non Somali man divorce somali woman nah I think it is the opposite more like non Somali man divorcing somali woman morr
Ok we can agree to disagree but i said wat i said... somali men divorce their wife in big numbers

Exacly when they get divorced and the fetish is over they will have a back up faraax as a clausule 🤣🤣🤣
Why somali marry somali woman tht didn't want them in the first this not hate I am not against somali man marrying somali woman tht had non Somali husband or bf
I am just curious why would some idk if it all but why some marry somali woman tht didn't want somali man me personally I woukdnt

Why somali marry somali woman tht didn't want them in the first this not hate I am not against somali man marrying somali woman tht had non Somali husband or bf
I am just curious why would some idk if it all but why some marry somali woman tht didn't want somali man me personally I woukdnt

You are right but every group has simps

Fay

DELETED
I know a lot of two parent Somali families mine included. I'd urge you not generalize.
Most somali men divorce their wife pls stop being a pick me a lot of women even tell u this.. my dad n mom r together also... n i didnt generalize i said most if it dont apply let it fly

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Most somali men divorce their wife pls stop being a pick me a lot of women even tell u this.. my dad n mom r together also... n i didnt generalize i said most if it dont apply let it fly

Lol. What do you suppose I need to be picked at? I was raised well with an emotionally present father. If you think that's a rarity I can't help you. You have no stats to back you up just ancedotes from the women around you. Come back when you have numbers, child. :mjlol:

Fay

DELETED
Lol. What do you suppose I need to be picked at? I was raised well with an emotionally present father. If you think that's a rarity I can't help you. You have no stats to back you up just ancedotes. Come back when you have numbers, child. :mjlol:
Again most somali men leave their wife if it dnt apply let it fly. Bye

@Fay dumb using her hive mind and personalising a minority of traumatic events cause she's on socials all day:umwhat:

I feel sorry for any guy who has the misfortune to "bag" you with all the mental baggage you carry.

Fay

DELETED
@Fay dumb ******** using her hive mind and personalising a minority of traumatic events cause she's on socials all day:umwhat:

I feel sorry for any guy who has the misfortune to "bag" you with all the mental baggage you carry.
Damn did i trigger u that much lol boy get the f*ck on

Trending