Somali bridal/ aroos instagram: I find it annoying when...

I see Somali brides with foreign husbands on a SOMALI bridal instagram page!

Sorry but I don't follow these pages to see Patel or Tyrone, I would like to see a Halimo with a Faarax.

Am I the only one who thinks this is false advertising and subtle conditioning?

When Somalis choose to marry foreigners, they need to accept that they are not in a 'Somali goals' relationship. They are effectively part of an interracial marriage.

Someone should start a "Somali couples" marriage page and only feature Somali couples.

That is because those pages are controlled by SJW Halimos.

You are absolutely correct and it is subtle conditioning.

We men won't bother to create or run an Instagram weddings page, it has to be one of our Women who loves herself.

Link it sis.

20201124_221713.jpg

That is because those pages are controlled by SJW Halimos.

You are absolutely correct and it is subtle conditioning.

We men won't bother to create or run an Instagram weddings page, it has to be one of our Women who loves herself.

Exacly when they get divorced and the fetish is over they will have a back up faraax as a clausule 🤣🤣🤣

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It is sad Walahi, some of these Halimos think they hit the jackpot when they land with a fat ass white man, no shame, the worst part are the once drooling on the comment section, Mashalah kulahaa:mjlol:

Alluring

Sayonara
I wouldn't say "fetishise" but Somalis tend to be inclusive to the point of strangeness.

Why would it make sense to have a foreign groom or bride on a Somali wedding page?
I don't like claiming interracial or interethnic marriages as "somali" or half-somalis as "somalis." We saw how that worked in other communities to the point mixed people replaced that entire ethnic group. We need to hold onto our somaliness

Trending

Latest posts