Somali Bravanese complain about 4.5

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I support ethnic Somalis against these people one of the reason why i was against the kacaan, empowering these people, they were italian collaborators no different to the ethnic Somali minorities of the coast of pre-colonial Somalia, Geeljire supremacy, interior Somali supremacy.

I support ethnic Somalis against these people one of the reason why i was against the kacaan, empowering these people, they were italian collaborators no different to the ethnic Somali minorities of the coast of pre-colonial Somalia, Geeljire supremacy, interior Somali supremacy.
You had colonial collaborators with the major tribes. So why just point at them?

"I live in the west with my family as a refugee, like millions of Somalis ,

but 'SoMaLiA iS fOr sOmAlis' , they should leave ."

zSgV9MoC.jpg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You had colonial collaborators with the major tribes. So why just point at them?
They weren't major clans at that time saxib, they were weak without livestock living off of shipwrecks on the coast in some of the hottest worst climate areas, they only became bigger after collaborating with the foreign colonizers :drakelaugh:

reer

VIP
They weren't major clans at that time saxib, they were weak without livestock living off of shipwrecks on the coast in some of the hottest worst climate areas, they only became bigger after collaborating with the foreign colonizers :drakelaugh:
colonization of italian somaliland was initially peaceful and later bloody. simple divide and conquer. if it was as bloody as afghanistan independence would have been after ww1.

Som

VIP
These timo jilecs should have no place in Somalia or east Africa. I know them very well I work with them. They are educated peeps that have mastered the skills of usury from The Yahud. Once they have a big enough population you gonna see them in positions of power throughout all provinces in Somalia. Whoever controls the currency controls the world.
Dude stop the racist paranoia.

Som

VIP
With all due respect these Bravanese, 0.5 need to take several seats. Forget 4, heck even the 1s cannot let share anything let alone the 4 sharing with 0.5. What they need to do is hope for a Somalis that becomes stable. Life may not have been perfect for them under MSB AUN, but I’m sure it was 100x better than afterwards.
Many bantus and benadiris love Siad Barre, he was the first and last president to give them rights

All the diversity advocates for Somalia aren't in Somalia yet they advocate for equal rights for all under the guise of turning Somalia to Ethiopia x DRC on steroids (ethnic conflict, exploited by everyone for their resources & destitution). Get your own rights in your western nations you landless ethnic minorities instead of chatting about Somalia, no wonder why you kowtow & sympathise to black pawns who serve their Yuhuudi Masters well. In Shaa Allah the Natives of the 1st world nations give you a taste of how your poisonous diversity agenda is.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I grew up with a lot of Barwanis and cadcads, they behaved like their shit don't stink and isolated themselves from ethnic Somalis. I would see their faces light up when told "you don't look Somali" it's like they fed into colourism, i can't imagine how much kibir they would have if they weren't a minority.

Trending