Somali boys PRESSED!

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You guys are so obsessed with looks, if she wasn’t good looking y’all would’ve karbaashed her into oblivion :dead:
It’s true though, how you ugly and then gonna go online telling people your type lmfao as if anyone wants you, beggers can’t be choosers.

I'm sick of hearing this audio and these Somali girls begging for ajnabis.

Can't these girls think of anything new instead of regurgitating the same thing as everybody else?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@Qali keep posting these Somali tik toks. you’re about to post a Somali guy rating ethnicities lol. I’ll make it extra controversial too like splitting up somali girls into dark skin Andy light skin, Andy ranking the dark skin girls lower :yloezpe:

I know that’s gonna cheese so many girls. I might even put in AA shordies at dead last to spice things up

Qali

Certified Pimp.
@Qali keep posting these Somali tik toks. you’re about to post a Somali guy rating ethnicities lol. I’ll make it extra controversial too like splitting up somali girls into dark skin Andy light skin, Andy ranking the dark skin girls lower :yloezpe:

I know that’s gonna cheese so many girls. I might even put in AA shordies at dead last to spice things up
Alright :it0tdo8: you’re gonna receive a lot of backlash and hate:it0tdo8: its best if you be low key:it0tdo8:

Trending

Latest posts