Somali boys lack creativity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I will defend your rights as a homosexual boowe I have come to realise that gay men are our only defence as men from gynocentrism :salute:

It's good to see that you are a positive person but u should defend anyone who is wronged regardless of who they are. Who knows there might come a time where they (anyone u helped out) will stand up for u. Kindness is a gift that keeps on giving :)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's good to see that you are a positive person but u should defend anyone who is wronged regardless of who they are. Who knows there might come a time where they (anyone u helped out) will stand up for u. Kindness is a gift that keeps on giving :)
In between some woman’s legs lies an enigma a gaping hole that can’t be filled that just keeps on taking.

We need gay men to go down that hole and fix it and if some ladies have a problem with that then you could just accuse them of homophobia kkk

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

I don't really spend much time thinking about that stuff. Human sexuality and reproductive organs are definitely a fascinating subject which I'm sure catches ur antennas. However I am but a simple person, what tickles my fancy is someone opening the door for another person, calling a friend u haven't spoken to for a while and burying the hatchet, helping ur hooyo every day and so on :)

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

I don't really spend much time thinking about that stuff. Human sexuality and reproductive organs are definitely a fascinating subject which I'm sure catches ur antennas. However I am but a simple person, what tickles my fancy is someone opening the door for another person, calling a friend u haven't spoken to for a while and burying the hatchet, helping ur hooyo every day and so on :)
So in other words you’re not interested in females kkk I gathered as much, why don’t you find women attractive?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What happened to Yahya????

Another victim of the secret police?

So much so that this guy has literally used the same pickup line on literally every single girl on somali twitter

View attachment 35514 View attachment 35515 View attachment 35516 View attachment 35517

Its @Yahya Liban-Lewis. The xalimos on twitter always respond to his shuukansi and trolling. I always see this nigga on my twitter feed. I have a good laugh at his trolling.

You also need to stop saying "Somali boys aren't creative". This is one guy. Don't generalize us Somali men.

If we had creativity, our country wouldn't be so shit. If we had creativity, we would develop armies and military to defend ourselves from the Western empire. If we had creativity, we would't be fighting over tribes and shit.

I'm thinking big picture.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If we had creativity, our country wouldn't be so shit. If we had creativity, we would develop armies and military to defend ourselves from the Western empire. If we had creativity, we would't be fighting over tribes and shit.

I'm thinking big picture.
The united state of America the worlds sole superpower is indebted by over 24 trillion dollars money which the government and tax payers will never be able to repay.

For those who have eyes with which they can see and hearts with which they can understand and have studied Islamic eschatology would know that the enemies of Allah plot and plan Allah Too also plans and Allah is the best of planners.

“Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?

But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.

Or do those who do evil deeds think they can outrun Us? Evil is what they judge.

Whoever should hope for the meeting with Allah - indeed, the term decreed by Allah is coming. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.”

https://quran.com/29

miski

what to heck
Its @Yahya Liban-Lewis. The xalimos on twitter always respond to his shuukansi and trolling. I always see this nigga on my twitter feed. I have a good laugh at his trolling.

You also need to stop saying "Somali boys aren't creative". This is one guy. Don't generalize us Somali men.

It was just me poking fun (-: don't take everything so personally

The united state of America the worlds sole superpower is indebted by over 24 trillion dollars money which the government and tax payers will never be able to repay.

For those who have eyes with which they can see and hearts with which they can understand and have studied Islamic eschatology would know that the enemies of Allah plot and plan Allah Too also plans and Allah is the best of planners.

“Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?

But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.

Or do those who do evil deeds think they can outrun Us? Evil is what they judge.

Whoever should hope for the meeting with Allah - indeed, the term decreed by Allah is coming. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.”

https://quran.com/29

Creativity and religion are two different things.

My post and this thread doesn't have to do with religion.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Creativity and religion are two different things.

My post and this thread doesn't have to with religion.
The united state the worlds sole superpower is indebted by over 24 trillion dollars money that the United States tax payers and government will never be able to repay:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending