Somali boys from West and NW london...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they so fineeee??:lawd:

Wallahi somali boys from North london are not that attractive but west and northwest got the quruxlows it's not fair wallahi.

I'm going to move to west london one day inshallah.:cool: :siilaanyosmile:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Hmm.

I have to disagree the Somali boys in NW look like they’re missing a chromosome.

The north ones look better, in my humble opinion.

I’m 6ft one. I haven’t met any xalimos that were taller than me.

Are you short?

You listed different countries what the hell?
girls in Scandanavia are hot man. I am 5'11 I have no problem telling people I am 6ft only 1inch difference. The girls are kind of tall in Maine like 5'8. That is tall for women.

They're ugly AF here in Toronto, but then again it's the same all around the globe. :krs:
BoilingRequiredCaudata-size_restricted.gif

They're ugly AF here in Toronto, but then again it's the same all around the globe. :krs:
BoilingRequiredCaudata-size_restricted.gif
Gurll give somali boys a chance. A lot of them are handsome mashallah. Appreciate the kingsss.:banderas:

The ones in my area look rough but other areas in london they are mashallah. I've been Toronto they don't look bad tf?:childplease:

Gurll give somali boys a chance. A lot of them are handsome mashallah. Appreciate the kingsss.:banderas:

The ones in my area look rough but other areas in london they are mashallah. I've been Toronto they don't look bad tf?:childplease:
Lmaoo yeah but lots are clapped here tho ngl:susp:

What's London like? All i've heard is it's very small/crowded and the blacks pick on Somalis a lot, and also hate dark skin. :hmm:

Lmaoo yeah but lots are clapped here tho ngl:susp:

What's London like? All i've heard is it's very small/crowded and the blacks pick on Somalis a lot, and also hate dark skin :hmm:
It's not small. London is a big ass city but we have problems with housing and the roads. The roads are tiny asf and the houses be small as hell too. It's a very crowded city and the london underground is always jam packed.

Lol the Blacks here despise us but it's not like we like them either. It goes both ways. Many black men here lust over lighties and Latinas but they can't get any.:siilaanyolaugh:

It's not small. London is a big ass city but we have problems with housing and the roads. The roads are tiny asf and the houses be small as hell too. It's a very crowded city and the london underground is always jam packed.

Lol the Blacks here despise us but it's not like we like them either. It goes both ways. Many black men here lust over lighties and Latinas but they can't get any.:siilaanyolaugh:
Yeah we have problems with housing too, and a lot of traffic. :comeon:

Lmao yeah a lot of black people here are chill but the ones who despise Somalis usually don't say that shit irl. Most of my friends growing up were Jamaicans tho and they defended Somalis

A lot of blacks here are colourist too lmao. They used to make fun of the very dark kids in school and compare them with black crayola smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending