Somali boy stabbed in uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna see a mayhem, faaraxs going door to door stabbing all adult males from this midget country but that's asking for a lot from UK faaraxs, truly weak s.

aun to the boy!

I wanna see a mayhem, faaraxs going door to door stabbing all adult males from this midget country but that's asking for a lot from UK faaraxs, truly weak s.

aun to the boy!
I aint stabbing anyone ruining my life. Sadlyva lot of these young kids are involved in a bad lifestyle and it leads to this. So you just have accept.....you want to be involved in gang and drug life. Your chances increases of early death

I aint stabbing anyone ruining my life. Sadlyva lot of these young kids are involved in a bad lifestyle and it leads to this. So you just have accept.....you want to be involved in gang and drug life. Your chances increases of early death
I say bye to that life long time ago.

let me tell you something, Madows use to salute me and my faaraxs.

A Yemeni midget stabs Somali boy? I'd cook him, one limb at a time.

Last edited:

Yemeni guy is arested. You want people to go and stab random people to big up our reputation? This aint somalis vs yemenis....this was two lost kids involved in wrong lifestyle

aun to the boy!
You want all reer UK males to end up in jail over few isolated gang stabbings? Thank god you are not here! Commander in low iq!

:gucciwhat:

You seem to be very adaptive sxb! You'd be better putting you quick wits an acute situational skills to use in the military or navy. I'm tired of Somali males dying for stupid drug wars. These kids could have done better and we as a community need to reach these boys at an earlier age.

You want all reer UK males to end up in jail over few isolated gang stabbings? Thank god you are not here! Commander in low iq!

:gucciwhat:
sxb a damn yemeni sizing you up thinking he can get one over you doesn't bother you?

wallahi I would kill myself if a goat shagging sand negger ever felt confident enough to violate me like that.

sxb a damn yemeni sizing you up thinking he can get one over you doesn't bother you?

wallahi I would kill myself if a goat shagging sand negger ever felt confident enough to violate me like that.
Yes but none of this would have happened if the kid swallowed his pride, studied hard and got a part time job that pays shit for 35hrs a week.

Yemeni guy is arested. You want people to go and stab random people to big up our reputation? This aint somalis vs yemenis....this was two lost kids involved in wrong lifestyle
Don’t say the kid who passed away was lost.. he tried to stop the yemeni from stabbing another somali boy he’s a hero in my book wallahi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending