Somali Boy Stabbed and Killed In Leicester

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
An 18 year old in the streets at night with a 58 years old...sheesh whatever could they be doing?

Who said this 18 year old was with his assailant?

He could have easily been walking from the bus stop, train station etc. and been attacked by this murderer. They could have exchanged words or not but that's beside the point. The kid got murdered in cold blood, allahu naxariisto.

The fact you didn't even say AUN before jumping to conclusions is rather disappointing.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
No this is a from chapter an nur in the quran that advises people like you to not falsely accuse anyone and act like a judge in the situation without any proof. Its not rocket science.

A muslim died, say a dua and AUN then keep it moving instead of trying to label him a drug dealer.

She's a gaal, saxib.

I think anyone above 35 that’s trapping is sad and a loser.

Quit while you’re ahead.

Dushane and Sully are bakhtis but people revere those guys as legends.

Put it down to 25 and we have a real push back against the infantilization of people we see today.

Arkan

Allahayow ada boqoree beesha nabadee
I’ve heard the story it was some pesky Timo jileecs who did it. They’re animals, including Madow/Carribean who also hate & beef Leicester Somalis. AUN

Last edited:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I’ve heard the story it was some pesky Timo jileecs who did it. They’re animals, including Madow/Carribean who also hate & beef Leicester Somalis. AUN
timo jileecs are on smoke in the UK? over here theyre miskeen nerds never involved in that

timo jileecs are on smoke in the UK? over here theyre miskeen nerds never involved in that
numbers make difference. Imagine if uk had somalis as the biggest minority and was established there for generations? Thats them basically. I will still say compared to somalis and other blacks they are nowhere near as violent or involved in criminality. Some are though

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I been told more of what happened here and I have little sympathy for the guy. Was not a good guy
I called it. It was niggas that don't even live in the UK painting him as a saint like they know these people lol.

I see niggas that look like him I cross the street. Anybody with eyes can see he's a thug and hoodlum.

I called it. It was niggas that don't even live in the UK painting him as a saint like they know these people lol.

I see niggas that look like him I cross the street. Anybody with eyes can see he's a thug and hoodlum.

He was a drug dealer that just came out of jail. Looks like he owed people. More shocking he beat up his own dad. Kid was a menace. We Somalis have become like blacks who paint every person that gets killed a saint

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
He was a drug dealer that just came out of jail. Looks like he owed people. More shocking he beat up his own dad. Kid was a menace. We Somalis have become like blacks who paint every person that gets killed a saint
Not suprised at all. I know his type very well.
His family are better off.

You're right about Somalis always blindly protecting criminals aswell but I don't expect much from them.

No this is a from chapter an nur in the quran that advises people like you to not falsely accuse anyone and act like a judge in the situation without any proof. Its not rocket science.

A muslim died, say a dua and AUN then keep it moving instead of trying to label him a drug dealer.
It's so disgusting how people talk about someone who GOT MURDERED like this? Whatever that boy did,he didn't deserve it.

Trending

Latest posts