Somali badly injured in knife attack in the UK

This is right now. Situation is sad.

And yall look at me crazy when i state stop associating with the madows. They are hostile to our people for some reason. So when will yall listen? Do we need one of our brothers head cut off for yall to wake up? the madows are not your friends

And yall look at me crazy when i state stop associating with the madows. They are hostile to our people for some reason. So when will yall listen? Do we need one of our brothers head cut off for yall to wake up? the madows are not your friends
Exactly cronem I been saying this for time I ain't never seen this level of hate crime done towards us by cadaans matter of fact they love us it's just these adoons you gotta stay away from

Keo

VIP
Stop associating with madows or any other ciyaal suuq for that matter. Every time I've been around madows, I've always felt some weird energy from them. These people are not your friends.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Is she saying the back of his neck was stabbed or his thumb? Somalis need to disassociate themselves from blacks.
In the UK they are already separated since they beef with madows (Caribbeans/Jamaicans specifically)

Last edited:

Trending