Somali boy goes to Eton

Congratulations Ahmed, was he adopted by white people? Anyway, with good networking among his peers at his new school, he would’ve a fantastic career ahead of him in politics or business.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

Mashallah I’ve never seen a farax speak so eloquently

Somalis like him give us hope
He may inspire many others

This is what we want when it comes to electing future politicians or representatives speaking eloquently
At first I couldn't believe there are articulate Somalis
Because we have autistic politicians can't construct a single sentence whilst stuttering only thing they actually qualified at are stealing beneficiaries and deceiving the public

Let's just hope qabiil and the toxins that plagued us arent embedded in this young fella

What a wonderful day to witness such spectacular content

Congratulations Ahmed, was he adopted by white people? Anyway, with good networking among his peers at his new school, he would’ve a fantastic career ahead of him in politics or business.

You have such inferior complex to whites. You see a somali boy doing good and straight away you think somali parents cant have raised him. It must have been white people. Truly a coon of the highest order

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mashalaaah

He is excessively smart. His responses are brief & to the target. Not a typical talking teenage or even laconic teenage. Good for him, he has potentials. I did, however observe something menacing, but i am not going to share. I reject my nastiness.

Muji

VIP
You have such inferior complex to whites. You see a somali boy doing good and straight away you think somali parents cant have raised him. It must have been white people. Truly a coon of the highest order

You’re on the other end of the spectrum

Deluded to the reality Somalis find themselves in

Close! But no he is 100% dhulbahante from both sides mum & dad nice people they reside in brixton angell town

@Somalihustler

I knew from his first sentence where he called “the successionists”, none of the other team would use such words to describe Somaliland. No need to point the obvious.

@Jaydaan

Do any of your kids have aspirations to attend Oxford and how could you help them achieve that dream?

if you live in South London, you'd know the yute is Dulbahante and his mother is my habaryar laxmi.

Idk what this plumber @Arma is on

@Somalihustler

I knew from his first sentence where he called “the successionists”, none of the other team would use such words to describe Somaliland. No need to point the obvious.

@Jaydaan

Do any of your kids have aspirations to attend Oxford and how could you help them achieve that dream?

successionists" what do you mean by that...are you implying this kids peoples support s-land cos they are my relatives and we are very much pro somalia

Majority of dhulbahantes don't support S-land me included! Sorry not a tribalist but shit gets on my nerves!

successionists" what do you mean by that...are you implying this kids peoples support s-land cos they are my relatives and we are very much pro somalia

Majority of dhulbahantes don't support S-land me included! Sorry not a tribalist but shit gets on my nerves!

@Somalihustler

My bad Sxb, there was another dude in another thread who was also recently accepted into Oxford and I got mixed up between the two guys and threads. My apologies.

My journey to Kellogg College, Oxford & the 10 key lessons I picked up along the way. Hamze's story.

" The secessionist agenda which Somaliland pursued following the seemingly irreversible state collapse in Somalia has had the most dramatic effect on me and my generation."

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...i-picked-up-along-the-way-hamzes-story.67616/

Trending

Latest posts