Somali boy gets jumped in front of his hooyo

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Disgusting to see these skinny men wallahi billahi try to fight like Rambo kkkkkkkk Somali youngins you have those one that run away from fight or get beat up 20% and then you have those that fight but are skinny like gaajo kkkkkkkkk when I was their age I was already in gym wallahi billahi but they have heart tho kkkkk every ajnabi knows Somalians wa skinny walakin have heart kkkk

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Disgusting to see these skinny men wallahi billahi try to fight like Rambo kkkkkkkk Somali youngins you have those one that run away from fight or get beat up 20% and then you have those that fight but are skinny like gaajo kkkkkkkkk when I was their age I was already in gym wallahi billahi but they have heart tho kkkkk every ajnabi knows Somalians wa skinny walakin have heart kkkk
It’s always the ectomorphs that do the most yaab

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
What's with the overuse of "kkkkk, kkkkk?"

You a fob?
:cosbyhmm:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
What's with the overuse of "kkkkk, kkkkk?"

You a fob?
:cosbyhmm:
This is what I mean with fake proud pseudo tribalist Somalians. This difference between me and you lot that act nationalist but are fake. Why not embrace being Somali? Does that make me a FOB that I do so be it. Spanish laugh with Jajajaja and Arabs with hhhhhh. I'll have you know I grew up in a Western country but realised Somali laugh waa the best. Be proud of yourself sxb. kkkkkkk laugh is one of the most legendary laughs ever.

Ugaaso

Deni
This is what I mean with fake proud pseudo tribalist Somalians. This difference between me and you lot that act nationalist but are fake. Why not embrace being Somali? Does that make me a FOB that I do so be it. Spanish laugh with Jajajaja and Arabs with hhhhhh. I'll have you know I grew up in a Western country but realised Somali laugh waa the best. Be proud of yourself sxb. kkkkkkk laugh is one of the most legendary laughs ever.

I love when you say kkkkkkkkkkk akhi :2tjlv3e:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This is what I mean with fake proud pseudo tribalist Somalians. This difference between me and you lot that act nationalist but are fake. Why not embrace being Somali
First of all, I was jk with you.

Secondly, I'm confused. Does using kkkk make you a proud somali? Wtf

And what's with the assumption? I'm no way near your description. Lay off the khat, waryaa. And kkkkk is not only used by Somalis, Portuguese speakers speaker especially Brazilians use that "kkkkk" as well. Does that make you a Brazilian? Somalis are copycats. Wtf! The only kkk we know in here is Ku Klux Klan. :gucciwhat:

Since you're ^somali arab^
..why don't you use "هههه"

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Trending