Somali boy creates an essay about the origins of SJW xalimos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
its not that deep. somali girls just understand that we deal with the same issues that plague our fellow black brothers and sisters. look at all these drug dealing knife wielding abdis in gangs, no father figure in households, so much burden on single mothers.

its not that deep. somali girls just understand that we deal with the same issues that plague our fellow black brothers and sisters. look at all these drug dealing knife wielding abdis in gangs, no father figure in households, so much burden on single mothers.
Are u pro BLM?

Every fucking nation has criminals not just Madows and somalis dont try to make us look similar to them

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somalophobia is gender neutral.:yacadiim:Anyone can be struck and at any time, it might lead to clinging on to stereotypes or the occassional mocking of features that look familiar. It can last for a day or be a reoccuring cycle of self-hate. It can take on the form of adopting foreign narratives and making them fit to belong. It could be downplaying the intellect or accomplishments of someone because of their gender which could be extended to tribe, as well.

That Incel farax is just jealous the blm Xalimos are sucking the of the madows instead of him, this is obvious sexual frustration that’s what all this anti-feminist, alt-right boils down to sexually frustrated teenagers mad they can’t get box

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I use to hate Madow I thought I was the shit had a ego mile wide. Features don’t matter when your dead and rotting beneath the ground that was hard lesson to learn realising I won’t wake up one day sounds easy but it’s not everything I’ve done little arguments how I feel none of it matters I’m unimportant I’m here one day not here the next.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Excellent essay, I recommend to all who want to understand the root of BLM/SJW Xalimoids.

in b4 im an incel

married with kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending